Forum Vehicle of the Year 2023 - quarter final - Match 1

Forum Vehicle of the Year 2023 - quarter final - Match 1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Vehicle of the Year 2023.

We are now in the the quater finals.

Darth Vader Tie Fighter is now in the quater finals for the 4th time. If it wins then it would be first time that we see it in the semi finals.

Imperial Shuttle Vehicle was in the semi finals last year for the first time. Can it do it a 2nd time ? :unsure:

Speeder Bike Vehicle has never made it to the semi finals before. Will this be the first time that it will win and go to the semi finals :unsure:

X-Wing with no sound has not been in the semi finals since 2019. Can it come back :oops:

So it looks like from this group we can get 1 or 2 new vehicles in the semi finals for the first time or maybe one that has not been there since 2019. Vote guys and let us see who will take the 1st and 2nd place.

Choose 2 Vehicles from the list

The 2 winners will go to the semi finals.

Let the Vote Begin

Darth Vader Tie Fighter.jpg

Imperial Shuttle Vehicle.jpg

Speeder Bike Vehicle.jpg

X-Wing with no sound.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Not an easy group for me. I think the Vader tie is just awesome, just like all the other tie. But The shuttle is just so ****ing big and awesome and it has sound, kids just love sound. The speeder bike get my 2nd vote, I had 2 of them when I was a kid and I played with them for many hours in the good old 80s. Well and the x-wing, no sound or light so no vote 😂

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Easy one…
Darths Ride = brilliant ship, love it.
Speeder Bike = cheap and cheerful, fantastic play value.
X Wing = boring
Shuttle = too big and expensive

Pomse2001

Grand Master
What a battle the group had. We were only 1 vote from getting 3 out of 4 vehicles from this group in the semi finals :oops: But after the last votes.

the Imperial Shuttle Vehicle and Speeder Bike Vehicle won the group and is ready for the semi finals

thanks for the votes and the support

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I can't believe the Speeder beat the Tie into the next round!!!
Well sometimes we get some surprises, more votes more surprises ;) It is always great to see some new vehicles do better than the years before. But if the Tie had won that one would also have done better than before, since it had not been in the semi finales before :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom