The Wonder Years DVD...

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
IMG_20140716_203609.jpg

I absolutely loved this show... :D It appears that the delay in this getting to DVD was all the original music used in each episode. That has now been resolved and this is out in the Autumn. Massive 115 episode boxset. Looks brilliant. Can't wait!

Any other fans..?

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Loved it mate

The characters were inspired, the Dad that everything went wrong, the maniacal mother, kevin was ace ....Josh was awesome,siblings awesome, his nerdy best mate, the story lines, awesome programme 8)

Massive watch that :eek: marathon DVD time :wink:

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
i really liked it too!

about 3 years ago i spent quite awhile trying to get it on dvd, ebay had nothing then there were a few suspect sites sending from america that i was too scared to take the risks with, also went to one of those comic conventions in london that had plenty of stalls selling dodgy looking copies of old tv series but not one of them had the wonder years? and in the end i gave up.

looking forward too seeing all the episodes again, im guessing it'll be in the £60 area price wise?

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
pizzathehutt said:
i really liked it too!

about 3 years ago i spent quite awhile trying to get it on dvd, ebay had nothing then there were a few suspect sites sending from america that i was too scared to take the risks with, also went to one of those comic conventions in london that had plenty of stalls selling dodgy looking copies of old tv series but not one of them had the wonder years? and in the end i gave up.

looking forward too seeing all the episodes again, im guessing it'll be in the £60 area price wise?

Yeah mate, would reckon it will be about that, it's packed with extras and the box set is designed like a school locker which looks kinda cool.

All previous releases as you say, were dodgy 'rip offs' due to the music rights issue. They had swapped out the original soundtracks with other songs! This looks like it will have been worth the wait

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom