THE VINTAGE REBELLION : Episode 21 LAUNCHED

RifleSmile

Jedi Knight
Great stuff again lads - made me daily commute a whole lot easier over last couple of days!

Loved the star wars tracker info on the most common MOCs etc last year - the 3 hours flew by

stormcab

Sith Lord
:D :D :D another top podcast guys. Lots of great content and info as usual, but what had me cracking up was the alien noises you lot had to make as your buzzer in the quiz, and your pronunciations of GDE :lol:

spoons

Grand Master
Another great show chaps. Michael's musings on the toy fair Leias was particualrly interesting. I'd always thought that two rips on a Canadian card meant it was definitely a multi pack - had no idea there were loads of Leais all in a row. I need to find a pic. And thanks for having me on again and plugging the website.

Ross_Barr

Jedi Knight
spoons said:
Another great show chaps. Michael's musings on the toy fair Leias was particualrly interesting. I'd always thought that two rips on a Canadian card meant it was definitely a multi pack - had no idea there were loads of Leais all in a row. I need to find a pic. And thanks for having me on again and plugging the website.

Here you go, Andy.

http://theswca.com/index.php?action=disp_item&item_id=48470

spoons

Grand Master
Ross_Barr said:
spoons said:

Here you go, Andy.

http://theswca.com/index.php?action=disp_item&item_id=48470

Great pic Ross - wouldn't it be fantastic if the other cards had stayed together 8)

Ross_Barr

Jedi Knight
spoons said:
Great pic Ross - wouldn't it be fantastic if the other cards had stayed together 8)

Amen to that bro. Would be sweet to see a row of those together. Yehuda Kleinman has several of the Toy Fair Leias - maybe he can recreate it someday.

Ren Solo

Padawan
Another excellent show guys. The noises you used for the buzzers on the quiz had me in stitches (I must have got some strange looks as the Postman walking around laughing at nothing). Interesting about the spike in prices of loose figures recently. I only need about 10 of the last 17 to complete the loose run but the current prices make them pretty much out of my reach at the moment. Its crazy when you can pick up decent MOCs for a lot less than some bog standard loosies nowadays.

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
Just got back home after an enlivening drive listening to the latest podcast. Star Wars figure Olympics was wonderfully bizarre, Mr 'Total Recall' Coopers childhood recollections of acquiring each and every one of his figures was pretty unbelievable - although not as unbelievable as Rich's valuation of a complete Lili Ledy Cloud Car Pilot :D . Loved the quirky rendition of Rey's Theme that you found too, and the info on best selling MOCs was interesting too. Well done all, and thanks for providing this for free to all of us!

jared007

Padawan
Just finished listening this week. Great fun for me to listen to the market watch segment this episode. I was certain "Klaatu on a Palitoy 65A" would be the most common MOC for sure.

The podcast is the best out there, love your work!

Cheers, Jared.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom