THE VINTAGE REBELLION : Episode 21 LAUNCHED

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
hoth-facebook_zpsnlprbu1p.png

The Lads and Outcast Jez return for Episode 21, where we have long term collector Michael Cooper discuss his collection, early collecting years and his involvement in this ever growing hobby.

On Rebel Briefings this month Rich is joined by Chris Coney, Marco Jay and Clint Garness from the new forum Tantive XI, Stuart speaks with former guest Andrew Norton about his new website devoted to the diecast range, plus Rich looks at a couple of other topics which have been hot in the news since the last podcast.

Plus as always we have the ever popular Newest Acquisitions and Market sections as Jez and Petey Wetey do their things respectively.

All this plus much much more and we can promise we haven't allowed Jez to drop any more rhymes in this latest edition of The Vintage Rebellion Podcast.

ENJOY!!!!

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Loving the show as I'm sat here having a sort through my SW vehicles. The SW Olympics is brilliant. Can't believe no one picked Amanaman for discus, though: with those arms he wouldn't even have to spin!

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Being really thick here, but I can't find the link to download the podcast from podbean. Has it moved, or have I just forgotten where it is?

:?

Jason

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Grant_C said:
Here you go Jason:

http://swtvrpodcast.podbean.com/

I know that url Grant, I just can't find any way to download once I get there. Under each podcast are blue links called share, embed etc. Didn't there used to be one called Download which isn't there any more?

Jason

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
The missing Download link is shown here:-

http://support.podbean.com/customer/portal/articles/1460301-podbean-%7C-how-to-download-podcasts-from-podbean-site

Jason

Jez

Sith Lord
I've had a look on both my iPhone and laptop Jason and i can see download clearly enough. :?:
I'm not sure what problem you are facing but i can't se an issue buddy. Can you have another look?

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Jez said:
I've had a look on both my iPhone and laptop Jason and i can see download clearly enough. :?:
I'm not sure what problem you are facing but i can't se an issue buddy. Can you have another look?

Have tried on safari, iphone through wifi and iphone through 3G. No download links on any of them.

Jason

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I also can't download it. There is usually a download button under the podcast, but it has gone.

podcast.png

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Jez, your podbean permissions are likely set so that only podean contributors can download, and the general masses can't...

Jason

Jez

Sith Lord
Thanks guys. Sorry about this. I can't figure it out with my limited knowledge of Podbean. Stu will look at it later when home from work.
We've so far had several hundred downloads but I guess they are all from iTunes or other podcast apps. My Podcast app works fine (not podbean).
Once again, apologies for this. Stu will be around later xx

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
No worries have downloaded on my iPhone for the time being, that worked :)

bobbybobs

Padawan
Great episode so far guys! I'm halfway through and loving it. That quiz was an absolutely mess but I still couldn't stop laughing!

And thanks for interviewing some of my fellow mods on Tantive XI. We were all pretty honoured that you guys let us come on. Great to see that you don't see us as rivals but rather as part of the same community. The attitude here and community spirit is something we really aspire too and is one of the reasons that you guys are still going strong. Great work!

Christian

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Great show as always guys, really enjoyed it. Made several hours of train cancellations last night a lot more bearable :) Can anybody link me to the thread on Facebook where Hollywood Heroes apparently reveals three ROTJ MOC shipping cases? Of course because it's on Facebook, I can't find it :roll:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom