The start of a long road - Trilogo collection

Joe

Grand Master
The second stack has begun lol

dsc01551.jpg

I actually had all these out on the floor earlier and they looked awesome all laid out in full view, I could see images of a MOC wall :lol: 8)

Joe

Grand Master
Lol, I probably should have taken a more interesting picture than my stupid storage method, next time ;)

Joe

Grand Master
Yep think I know what you mean, I have been meaning to check through actually and see which cards are stronger than others or have a curve to them so I can stack them nice and safely.

I scuffed another ****er on a shitty oscar case earlier this week so I am glad I keep most of them out of star cases / acrylic till I can buy some well made ones from Christian. :evil:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
We need a proper picture of them all Joe!
Looking good from what I can see......of their feet. 8)

Joe

Grand Master
dsc01651.jpg

My camera completely died earlier so these 2 pictures were the best I could do!

dsc01652.jpg

itfciain

Grand Master
Wow Joe, they look great - some fantastic looking Tri's there - how many are you missing ?

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Very nice Joe.

Love how you've nailed the rug and table to the wall too! Or is that a Romanian custom?

e30318is

Sith Lord
Wow Joe- look brilliant mate- you have adde some great items since the last time I checked your thread. Can we have some numbers- how many to go? Are you going for variants- I can see two imperial commanders ;)
Thanks for sharing dude

Joe

Grand Master
Thanks guys :D

As for what's in the pictures - There are I think 42 pictured with 2 doubles (Imp commander & Wicket) which I received in bulk buys etc, my aim this year is to get to 50, I think it's a decent pace (probably quite fast for me- not really big on rushing with collecting it's just the way things happened) and I hope to complete the set in 2-3 years in total, with the obvious exceptions - Jawa, Fett, Madine.

I do really like Trilogo variants but so far I am not buying variants and accumulating doubles if I can help it, I do that with my 8D8 focus so I can concentrate on one characters variations. I haven't the money or the space to buy and store 2-3 MOC of each character! However when buying figures I either try to get a variant (like Clipper or a bubble variation) or a more common version in really nice condition.

I really want to make a start on the SW figures, I only have LXW at the moment! Oh and Pete, I need just 2 to complete the ROTJ run, Boushh and Paploo but do want to upgrade some like my Ackbar and Leia Poncho :)

e30318is

Sith Lord
Hey Joe, what happened to the Tri Logo Tusken Raider from Chris going back a year or so? Did you open it in the end?

Joe

Grand Master
Was almost a complete reseal mate, here are some pictures:

*Edit they were huge lol*

After inspecting the taped up areas and damage it was clear it couldn't really be considered a sealed figure and it fell out anyways lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom