The Official SWF.UK "EBAY BUYERS YOU NEED TO BLOCK" List

theslider

Sith Lord
Add this moron to the block list: yavincollectables

He just won this auction:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290881257151?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1561.l2649

And stated this:

"When I first bid on this the listing said the figure and card were included, I would have bid so high for just a bubble, if no figure or card you will have to offer it to the next person who bid"

Now, I haven't changed the auction title or description since I listed it. And, further to some hysterical fannies saying I should be clear in the description it was clear in the title that no figure or card was included. This is overlooking the fact that the guy is a bit illiterate and can't write. I'm not in the mood for cunts like this today.

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Yeah he should have read the description but your just inviting this sort of crap if you put pictures in your listing of items that aren't included.

I personally never include items to help illustrate what an item can do, is for or could be, so many people don't read descriptions it's bound to happen. End of the day it's no skin or their nose as Ebay won't give two shits if they don't pay and you're left having to re-list.

Speaking of having to Re-list :evil: Pete could you please add this Knob Jockey to the list, won two items form me, no comms no payment no ****in brain.

Ebay Member : rawequitylive

Thanks for all the work maintaining this too dude, I used it in my last sales and apart from the above I'm sure it saved me a whole stack of worry.

Cheers mate, Ryan

theslider

Sith Lord
BlueDog said:
Yeah he should have read the description but your just inviting this sort of crap if you put pictures in your listing of items that aren't included.

I personally never include items to help illustrate what an item can do, is for or could be, so many people don't read descriptions it's bound to happen. End of the day it's no skin or their nose as Ebay won't give two shits if they don't pay and you're left having to re-list.

Speaking of having to Re-list :evil: Pete could you please add this Knob Jockey to the list, won two items form me, no comms no payment no ****in brain.

Ebay Member : rawequitylive

Thanks for all the work maintaining this too dude, I used it in my last sales and apart from the above I'm sure it saved me a whole stack of worry.

Cheers mate, Ryan

I agree entirely about people not reading descriptions, but I was called out as a scammer as I listed a figure with a repro card and didn't mention it in the auction title. Therefore I listed this with it clearly stated in the title and THREE times in the description. The levels of illiteracy in this country does not surprised me.

PGowdy

Grand Master
theslider said:
The levels of illiteracy in this country does not surprised me.

Tho you also ship worldwide so your sale is visible in many countries around the world. I sell to a lot of international buyers many of whom don't speak english so it's either best to not put things in your picture that aren't for sale or just limit your sales to the UK.
This particular buyer clearly does speak english and altho i don't agree with the way you list things he is a moron and deserves to go on this block list.

andy38uk

Thought I would join to warn people of a nasty little sod on Ebay who uses two ids
2013darklighter101 and Levondeva

I have a millennium falcon box which had eleven watches and was going quite nicely and
Levondeva wanted to buy it. I had a few people message also with offers so finally decided
a price of £20, after invoicing he messaged saying he ment £20 including postage, so I relented
knocked down it and reinvoiced.

He then asked if I could send it for tommorow or saturday (easter weekend) then said he didnt want it.

Two mins later 2013darklighter101 messaged me asking me he would buy it for £11

now both were in nottinghamshire and both wrote amounts as 20£ in their messages

negative feedback in both

bloody sad little sack

theslider

Sith Lord
PGowdy said:
theslider said:
The levels of illiteracy in this country does not surprised me.

Tho you also ship worldwide so your sale is visible in many countries around the world. I sell to a lot of international buyers many of whom don't speak english so it's either best to not put things in your picture that aren't for sale or just limit your sales to the UK.
This particular buyer clearly does speak english and altho i don't agree with the way you list things he is a moron and deserves to go on this block list.

I'm pretty sure that if I bid (or wanted to bid) on anything that wasn't in English I'd run it through google translate first.

If you thought my auction was bad Pete then check out the brass neck on this fella (assume no one will mind me outing this live auction):

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Star-Wars-Figures-Vehicles-Collection-No-Reserve-/140937868153?pt=UK_Collectables_SciFi_fantasyCollectables_EH&hash=item20d08d3379

Half of the figures in the main photo aren't included, and although he does state this (once) in the description it is very badly (cleverly?) worded. It's currently at £37 so the people bidding - especially on mobile devices - clearly think they are getting the whole lot of figures when in reality they're only about half of them and somoe ropey looking vehicles. The postage is taking the piss as well - £27!

I'm not saying he should be on the blocked list, but he is taking the piss I think!

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Its sadly a basic rule of thumb that if it ain't included then do not put it in the photos on an ebay listing as a LOT of folks have a quick bid right at auction end if glancing through auctions ending & as said a lot simply do not have the brain or can not be bothered to read the listing in its entirety, I had a similar issue way back when i started using ebay as i sold a Palitoy death star & put a "piece" of the box that I still had in the listing just as a background, you could clearly see it was not a full box & the piece in question had been used to back a SW Jigsaw (cringe), but the buyer was quite adamant he should get a box as it was shown in the listing - have a read of this thread & then say your right in the way you list your items for say - just my 2p worth

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t994091/

I thought I was in the right, but after asking for opinions I went with what the consensus agreed was reasonable - a point worthy of consideration!

theslider

Sith Lord
Frunkstar said:
Its sadly a basic rule of thumb that if it ain't included then do not put it in the photos on an ebay listing as a LOT of folks have a quick bid right at auction end if glancing through auctions ending & as said a lot simply do not have the brain or can not be bothered to read the listing in its entirety, I had a similar issue way back when i started using ebay as i sold a Palitoy death star & put a "piece" of the box that I still had in the listing just as a background, you could clearly see it was not a full box & the piece in question had been used to back a SW Jigsaw (cringe), but the buyer was quite adamant he should get a box as it was shown in the listing - have a read of this thread & then say your right in the way you list your items for say - just my 2p worth

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t994091/

I thought I was in the right, but after asking for opinions I went with what the consensus agreed was reasonable - a point worthy of consideration!

Read that, but without seeing the photo and the original auction title and description I can't really comment. But the rule of thumb is correct as there are too many thick people out there.

plantman

Sith Lord
does anyone have any objections to me moving this thread to the sellers to avoid section? just makes more sense to have it all in one place?

Andy

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Please add these ****in wankers to your block lists guys

Non star wars related but nobody deserves to go through the mill with these idiots

ashishparui

Buys a Indian coin. Clearly says in all my listings that i do not post to india due to several items getting lost in the post.

Politely sent him a message to say i dont post to his country several times and then he leaves bad feedback without warning :eek: :eek: Unbeliable. The guy clearly has a mental issue :?

This afternnon another bad feedback from
mcp3511 from france who already has 91% feedback in 14 transactions which starts alarm bells :roll:

Recieved his three coins claiming them to be not as described. They are just 3 run of the mill belgian francs described as I have every coin i have sold well over 4,000 without a problem

Opens a case and starts sending emails in french which i cannot understand due to the language barrier after checking google translate the sentences dont even make sense :roll:

Then leaves bad feedback without warning after I had offered them a full refund which he didnt seem to understand! :!:

And then to my third bad feedback of the day. After going 8 years with 2 :lol:

michlotom 6695 feedback!! :shock:

He purchased a lovely silver German 2 Mark from 1951 worth £15 of anybodys money everything day of the week. He brought it for £13.50
Took ages to pay and when he eventually received complained it wasd not as described opening a case saying he had contacted the seller when he clearly hadnt.

He said he wanted a partial refund of two pounds. I sent him a message saying if your not happy send it back and i will give you a full refund. After countless messages back anf forth he still pessisted with a partial refund and now today has left a negative!

He played the system so i will be doing playing the system on him too :twisted:

michlotom
mcp3511
ashishparui

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
I know mate! :(

In 8 years on ebay i have recieved 2 bad feedbacks only to go and recieve three in a day!

I think i was cursed! :lol: :lol: :lol: :evil:

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Couldnt agree more mate. Thats where all problems on ebay stem from

What a ridicolous rule!

Managed to get one taken down complely anothers feedback removed but not the negative and the other ebay refused :roll: :roll:

Still 99.6% though could have been worse eh? :|

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
I mean to refuse a full refund three times and pessist for a partial 2 pound refund takes the piss and tells you all you need to know! :twisted: :evil:

BTW I didnt start trading on the bay aged 11

I mean as a family we have been on ebay for 8 years :wink: :lol:

mumbo

Sith Lord
Yeah that sucks :( what wankers and eBay are a joke! They simply don't protect the innocent sellers from scamming bastards :evil:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom