The Listening Post.

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
All this weeks pre-orders are up: https://www.indemandtoys.co.uk/product-category/star-wars/

I have to say (not that i am not buying them) - but modern collecting is now almost all about click and buy and if you're not quick enough it's off to evilbay down the road - the thrill of the hunt and finding gems in shops has all but gone... Anyway like i say I'm still clicking and buying... for now

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
OK this one is odd but lovely looking and seems only on Amazon.com -

STAR WARS MICRO GALAXY SQUADRON Assault Class Millennium Falcon - 7-Inch Vehicle with 1-Inch Han Solo, Chewbacca, Princess Leia and OBI-Wan Kenobi Micro Figures

Amazon product ASIN B09PMPQDFZ
Also the new retro wave up everywhere as normal

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Anyone else really struggling to pre-order off In Demand tonight?
Erroring out all over the place...

WOW - lots of fails and now out of stock - modern collecting is no fun at all sometimes.

Last update - for those that missed the Obi Wan 3 pack - Amazon.com is selling and will ship to the UK for 10 buck: Amazon product ASIN B09SBL687Z

Last edited:

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Latest pre-orders are up
OMG - look at the price on the Slave 1.... £234..... was expecting maybe £140 - but that is a lot of cash for a repaint....

lejackal

Grand Master
I know the cost of energy, materials, fuel etc has all gone up but Hasbro really are tearing the arse out of it. Take that Slave 1, there's not even any new tooling costs

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Totally - I have no idea how they can justify that price - it's only 100 less than the Haslab Razor Quest - which was all new.
Also - how does the Black Series credit collection wave have 5 figures at 3 different price points, when there is nothing majorly different size wise between them - £50 for the Dark Trooper is insane...

I ordered the retro and 3 TVC figures - the Luke Mando looks amazing - but sadly i can see the end of the line collecting wise here with these prices - or a need to really get selective.

MrGudz

Jedi Master
Supporter
Hasbro are really taking the piss out of their collector market now. Two of the BS series on Pulse are £35!!! I know they're exclusives but that is ridiculous….

lejackal

Grand Master
Use code 'DISNEY' to get 20 or 25% off selected items, including the droid factory calendar.
E2AF9970-EAA1-45A5-8AD8-C312CFE22534.jpeg

lejackal

Grand Master

Latest posts

Top Bottom