The Listening Post.

MrGudz

Jedi Master
Supporter
A link to the latest Hasbro Pulse announcements. I like the look of the Tantive IV playset!

https://news.toyark.com/2020/08/21/hasbro-star-wars-live-stream-8-21-20-tvc-black-series-5-poa-399294#more-399294

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Mini99 said:
Sorry if this is the wrong section to post this in.

Does anyone know if the UK will be getting the Hoth Wampa.

Perfectly fine in here, and yes I really do hope this becomes available here in the UK. Id be seriously disappointed if it isnt, ill defiantly be ordering one that is for sure. I'm trying to get some close up high res' images of the box art to see if that is a new Hoth gear Luke on the box or the older original version, same with the Tauntaun.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Heads up guys...lots of pre orders on Star Action Figures website. :D
Don't spend too much... :wink:

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Some interesting future releases inbound then by the looks of it, the multi packs look cool though sadly i'm not into 5poa though. Now this is a strange thing indeed, I kind of hopped that initial move away from 5poa would allow production line space and time for those characters to be put into the VC line. Certainly cool though for those that like them, looks like you'll get some nice sets and I am pleasantly surprised at what seems like a reasonable price for the sets too.

I do like that VC Hondo, think ill get both the VC and Black Series release if I can. Ill defiantly be considering the Tantive IV set for sure, glad I got that one right. Now Hasbro, you drop the ball with the Carbon chamber set but you show us this? Truth that you can do it.

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Well, that is the question. And one we ill never have an answer to.... :lol:

Remember ladies and gents, whilst i'm enjoying sharing info about releases with you all this thread is for everyone so don't feel shy about posting. 8)

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Must admit, I might pick one up at some point. They now have removable blades apparently so would make it easier display them too, maybe they will do an Obi Wan..... :p

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
ooops I dropped the ball on this one, I wasnt expecting him for another few weeks, and the little additional droid too is a surprise....

Cad Bane and Todo twin pack 2020 SDCC Exclusive has gone up, and they should be here within a couple of weeks to so not long to wait.

Looking forward to him arriving, shocked the website didn't crash for me. Probably the only reason I was able to jump in...... :roll:

https://www.staractionfigures.co.uk/E9634.html

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Damnnnn Ordered but sold out 1min after, so um even though mines gone though I hope I secured one. :?

Really hope those that wanted one managed it, In Demand Toys are also sold out.

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
May get another chance with a standard release later in the year, not sure if the little droid will come with it though but to be honest getting Bane in any form would be good.

MrGudz

Jedi Master
Supporter
I see some of our U.S collecting friends are moaning that some U.K outlets won't ship the Cad Bane exclusive to the U.S. No different than the likes of Walmart not shipping to the U.K. especially whe postage to the U.S is so expensive right now!!

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
I must admit, I found it mildly amusing (im being polite). The majority of them are individuals that are scalpers running ebay preorders at inflated prices, so they had to cancel/refund them. Some of these man babies even resorted to insults, come on its not like the end of the world. They will get a chance with the regular one, id of been just as happy with one of those too if im to be honest.

You dont see us crying over $15 Black Series Dewbacks do you or the £20 skiffs.... :shock: :roll:

MrGudz

Jedi Master
Supporter
I've seen there's going to be a Hasbro Pulse Con on the 24/25 September. The amount of product they're throwing at collectors is ridiculous!

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
You are right, a hell of a lot of stuff is coming out and some things we are really going to have to pick and choose what to buy especially with some of the larger more expensive things.

We are lucky to be getting anything though, China and Hong Kong are both going through a political, economical and environmental **** storm on a biblical scale at the moment, and its not a good place to be a westerner at all or even native with western values/mindset as you'll be finding yourself in a cell or hunted. So Hasbro must be trying to get as much stuff out onto the shelves as soon as they can to shore up the books, we could see a slow down later though. This isnt just unique to Hasbro though, even Hot toys/Sideshow are pushing out a ton of pre orders for some fantastic pieces.

Even though I'm primarily into Black Series, I still like to pick up the odd VC figure every so often and I was concerned with the lack of releases. Now i'm more worried about where the hell im going to put it all..... :lol:

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Looks like 9am tomorrow will see a few new pre orders go up on Star Action Figures, typically ill be at work. I really hope its not the Wompa or the clone three pack, will be out of stock by the time I get my backside home. :roll:

Latest posts

Top Bottom