The LEGO Corner

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
I don't think they will release the exact same bike models / figures in other sets, but from what I can see there are no rare parts in the anything here - so if you can get the instructions of Lego site then maybe use bricklink or Brick Owl to get the parts and just built the bits you like? Watch out for the advent calendar later in the year or SW Lego magazine - sometime the figures from these type of sets pop up there?

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
I don't think they will release the exact same bike models / figures in other sets, but from what I can see there are no rare parts in the anything here - so if you can get the instructions of Lego site then maybe use bricklink or Brick Owl to get the parts and just built the bits you like? Watch out for the advent calendar later in the year or SW Lego magazine - sometime the figures from these type of sets pop up there?
That's a great idea :)
As much as I want that speederbike I'm struggling to blow £70 on that set

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Well I cracked :LOL:

I've got a nice wee Lego Luke focus going on and I wanted a speeder from ROTJ to complete my shelf.

Landspeeder from ANH
Snowspeeder from ESB
Speederbike from ROTJ
IMG_6556.jpeg
IMG_6557.jpeg

lejackal

Grand Master
In fairness the box photo does it no favours. In even more fairness it's still like waking up next to the last chance saloon you took home at 3am in 1999

Latest posts

Top Bottom