The LEGO Corner

burnsy

Sith Lord
Not collecting the sets mate, just picked these up over the years.

Batman figures are ****in cool though.

iDrew

Padawan
burnsy said:
Forgot to add, the best ****in Lego figures I have ever had...

IMG_5143.jpg
That looks great 8) - can I buy just the figures or do I need to purchase a set to get these??

browny

Jedi Master
Batman lego IS ****ing cool man,just got my hands on a 3 pack magnet set of them.

Burnsy can you please take a picture of what holds Doc oc's tentakil arms on please as i'v lost that part to him?i'v got the back piece that attach to the figure but the bit that holds the arms on to the back piece is missing and i'v got 3 **** off great boxes full of lego that I need to sift through to find it.

Cool collection there mate.

burnsy

Sith Lord
Yeah no worries fella. I'll get a photo later.

You can buy the new Boba and Han Carb off the bay where someone has split a set up but the figures will be
pretty pricey. Or can you buy the whole set, keep the figures and sell the set.

Bollux

Grand Master
its a good a place as any to remind people of this set that I have for sale:

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6915

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Bollux said:
its a good a place as any to remind people of this set that I have for sale:

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6915

You gotta love people who just come on here to sell! :roll: :lol:

plantman

Sith Lord
lol, i dont think id ever collect lego apart from the few Kubricks ive got of Fett, my son loved the re-release of he-man the 200x line, honestly mate the figures are **** hot!! and the cartoon is cool too.

I bought him a castle greyskull and anout 20 figures for £40, the castle has rockets, battle sounds, dungeon, its ace :)

Rich.b

Padawan
I have a few.....
I'll take some pictures the weekend as i also have a few I am looking to sell on (complete NBA series with stands and cards anyone?). I went through a phase of collecting every variation of minifigure released and had over 600 at one point but now just pick up ones that appeal and all the others have been consigned to a big spares box. It always amazes me these little figures going for stupid money on the bay, it's one of the reasons i don't buy as many any more.

Rich.b

Padawan
A couple of pictures of the mini figs I have on display
P4270032.jpg

P4270033.jpg

I have loads of doubles on star wars troopers etc and a box FULL of mini figure bits including everything from castle to pirates and city
@Burnsy pm sent with piccies of NBA set :)

poncho

Grand Master
ive just won a second hand set on the bay for a steal! its of a new seller 0 feedback :| i hope its all there and it comes! starwars lego is cool! i wish it was around when i was a child

Latest posts

Top Bottom