The Chosen One

Herschel

Greetings all from a Jedi of goodly alignment who has been chosen by the programmers of the force in the simulation of reality to play lord unto thee my brethren, so as to test of the merits of Jedism as a religion. I say this off the cuff, as I have a gammut of science - fiction fantasy credits to my name, as well as many personal essays, all of which have been published online and collectively explain why I feel that I indeed can refer to myself as the chosen one in all integrity. I look forward to getting to know you and hearing your thoughts on this topic. Where is the God of Monotheism in the so-called 'religion' of Jedism. I don't mean to be rude, just forthright in making my point.
May the force be with all of us!

lejackal

Grand Master
Heathen, there is only one true God, our lord and saviour…..
6E56CD93-5793-4BE8-9A5D-AF74327C2227.jpeg

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Greetings all from a Jedi of goodly alignment who has been chosen by the programmers of the force in the simulation of reality to play lord unto thee my brethren, so as to test of the merits of Jedism as a religion. I say this off the cuff, as I have a gammut of science - fiction fantasy credits to my name, as well as many personal essays, all of which have been published online and collectively explain why I feel that I indeed can refer to myself as the chosen one in all integrity. I look forward to getting to know you and hearing your thoughts on this topic. Where is the God of Monotheism in the so-called 'religion' of Jedism. I don't mean to be rude, just forthright in making my point.
May the force be with all of us!
Reading that got me pretty horny. Half way through I couldn't resist and cracked one off.
Looking forward to your next post but leave it a week before you do - I'm in my 50s and need a bit of time for the old nuts to recharge (y)

Last edited:

Herschel

Reading that got me pretty horny. Half way through I couldn't resist and cracked one off.
Looking forward to your next post but leave it a week before you do - I'm in my 50s and need a bit of time for the old nuts to recharge (y)
If that got your juices flowing, you should read some of my works.

Latest posts

Top Bottom