Hey there!

Gooey

Padawan
I'm completely new to the star wars collecting world. I am here to help my friend - who was practically born into the fandom - organise and sell his childhood collection.

The last few days have been spent learning the ups and downs of action figure collection, figuring out what a DT sabre is, trying to figure out if the Boba Fetts are tri logos, and sorting and categorising more than 200 figurines. There's a lot to learn, and this seems like a good community to learn from.

If all goes well, I hope to be posting items for sale soon!

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Welcome- just make sure he's absolutely certain about selling them. Maybe he could keep one or two items for sentimental reasons? There are sooooo many people who regret selling up, you wouldn't believe.

You're in the right place for the research and there is a valuations page also. Clear pics are essential, as condition plays a massive part.

All the best!

Gooey

Padawan
You're in the right place for the research and there is a valuations page also. Clear pics are essential, as condition plays a massive part.
Thanks Cazza - Yeah, he's sure about it. It's been sitting in boxes for the last 5 years waiting for him to find the time to sell. It's just a massive task getting all those figurines catalogued and priced. I'll get some evaluation requests up on the valuations forum soon :)

I was wondering, is there a private message feature on this forum? Can't seem to find any, and my google-fu came up short here. I figured there might be collectors based in Denmark interested in having a look.

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Hi welcome, good luck, be interested to see what you are selling. You can send a PM but think you need to posted a minimum number of post first.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom