Thank you to Pat ( darth daddius )

BlueDog

Sith Lord
I know you're probably sick of me saying thanks mate but one last time.

Talking with Pat a few weeks ago via PM I mentioned I was trying to put together a loose 12inch set. Pat kindly offered to send me a spare one he had in his collection for the cost of postage.

It's this sort of generosity which is why I will always be grateful for forums and the community that is formed through them.

So one last time, thanks Pat! I owe you a beer mate. Or ten

20160124_205212_zpsiemkdpw2.jpg

Hooch

Jedi Knight
I will second that thought, great guy Pat aka Obi
Few years back at a toy fair Pat had a Ewok lunch box that my girlfriend fancied the look of but he was using it for storing bits and pieces
At the end of the day he walked up and offered it to us, wouldn't take anything for it
We still have it displayed with all the other stuff we have

Joe

Grand Master
Really nice gesture, Pat's certainly a very nice chap (with an awesome surname) :D

darth_daddius

Jedi Knight
This is just embarrassing. Can we please have this thread locked down - I have a reputation that you guys are all ruining!!!

And, Scotty and Mrs Scotty were extremely friendly and always helpful at that fair, Frank has given me so much help over the years with baggies (AND repackaged and posted stuff from the UK when sellers wouldn't post internationally) and Ryan gave away a Tsukuda Chewie the other day.

There are also SO many others have been generous to me over the years, with stuff and information, and I'm not nearly even. Ryan is right though, it is great to have these friendships, and I really do value them.

Thanks guys.

Now can we just hide this thread so I can keep my rep!

Cheers,
Mean-ass Pat

BlueDog

Sith Lord
:lol: :lol: Sorry I forgot to mention that Pat also threatened me with physical violence if I didn't accept the Vader so take this as a warning if dealing with Pat.

He's not a very nice person at all and quite feared amongst the Australian collectors.

Some even refer to him as darth "chopper" daddius.

darth_daddius

Jedi Knight
BlueDog said:
:lol: :lol: Sorry I forgot to mention that Pat also threatened me with physical violence if I didn't accept the Vader so take this as a warning if dealing with Pat.

He's not a very nice person at all and quite feared amongst the Australian collectors.

Some even refer to him as darth "chopper" daddius.

Nice - thanks Ryan. Love ya buddy. er I mean, go and get stuffed!! :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom