T.I.G Needs You! - My new REPRO and Orig Weapon variant site

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
Hi All

Here is the link to my new website The Imperial Gunnery

http://www.imperialgunnery.com

Its currently about 70% complete content wise.

Please feel free to join the site as a member if you want and any feedback is much appreciated.

I am also looking for pictures of original weapon / accessory variants as well as REPRO's that are not currently listed as well as any content based info. PM me if you can help.

The plan is to constantly update the site any new REPRO's that hit the market to help collectors avoid been caught out as well as been a reference point for all production weapon and accessory variants.

There are tons of people i need to thank (so if i miss anyone im sorry)

Shouts go to Wolff, Joe, James, Bryan, Uli, Coco, Chaz, Chris, Lee, ChrisJ, Browny, Tim, Rob, Mark, Mike **** there to many to name lol and all the other guys who have helped me get this far (you know who you are). Cheers Guys

Jay

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Truly monumental indeed Jay. You do realise this will be the definitive reference thread for a long long while, don't you?

Tank1252

Jedi Master
Good stuff Jay. Congratulations on the progress of such a monumental task. I think i'd be right in saying you knew it would be a mammoth task, but it has turned out to be 10 times that!! It's amazing when you look at it how outdated the Jawa's Armoury site that we have all been using for so long is.
Good job, mate, Props from me.

Now, get back to it dude!!

btw, like TIG. That's gonna stick. Can just see it in 10 years time; "i'll just go and check the weapon on TIG"

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
Cheers Guys!

(Stop cracking the whip Tim!)

chazgreentooth said:
Well done buddy, made for the collector by the collector ....with help from other collectors! lmao :D

I couldn't have said it better!

I got those pics Chaz exactly what i need ill email you tomorrow buddy

Joe

Grand Master
Nice to see you finally go public Jay, hopefully people will contribute and help even more now, everyone can see just how much of an effort you have made for this to be as extensive as possible.

May TIG have many long years as the definitive site for weapon reference!

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
Thanks Guys its much appreicated!

Joe said:
Nice to see you finally go public Jay, hopefully people will contribute and help even more now, everyone can see just how much of an effort you have made for this to be as extensive as possible.

May TIG have many long years as the definitive site for weapon reference!

Joe you played a massive part mate not just in all the content your responsible for but the continued support you provided over the last 5 months.

Thanks buddy

burnsy

Sith Lord
Congrats on going public Jay 8)

As the guys have said, an awesome reference site for the community to use for years to come.

Well done mate, I know you have put a lot of time and effort into this and big up
to all who have helped along the way.

I'd say you're gonna be busier than ever now with people chiming in with information!!!

Fair play to ya fella.

Stu

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
burnsy said:
Congrats on going public Jay 8)

As the guys have said, an awesome reference site for the community to use for years to come.

Well done mate, I know you have put a lot of time and effort into this and big up
to all who have helped along the way.

I'd say you're gonna be busier than ever now with people chiming in with information!!!

Fair play to ya fella.

Stu

I hope so Stu the more content added the better for collectors.

browny said:
Well done jay it looks really good mate 8)

Loving the name of the site too,it works very well!

Keep up the good work

Cheers stef

Cheers Stef i was really happy to get the .com as well.

dark lord

Padawan
:D :D :D Congratulations Jay looking really good. I hope you get to finish the other stuff like Yoda snake repro and Han Carbonite chamber resin repro. The only thing i noticed so far that would help plebs like me would be to put an original next to a repro, for example i have an imperial blaster that looks like its a V5 REPRO but could be confused as a V6 Ledy. It has the horrible moulding of V5 but floats in water and passes the drop test :? . Very happy that someone finally improved on Jawas armoury thanks again. :D

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
dark lord said:
:D :D :D Congratulations Jay looking really good. I hope you get to finish the other stuff like Yoda snake repro and Han Carbonite chamber resin repro. The only thing i noticed so far that would help plebs like me would be to put an original next to a repro, for example i have an imperial blaster that looks like its a V5 REPRO but could be confused as a V6 Ledy. It has the horrible moulding of V5 but floats in water and passes the drop test :? . Very happy that someone finally improved on Jawas armoury thanks again. :D

Hi

Thanks for the positive comments.

There will be lots of new content added every week regarding Yoda Accessories i have the Yoda Master Coco helping with that one!

The Exclusive Lily Ledy Imperial Blaster V6 is uber rare rare as is it was only released on the Lily Ledy cardbacks and only turns up from sound sources in Mexico the chances of finding one on ebay for example are virtually nil. This weapon as in the picture has a dull finish and is also very clean with a slight rough texture. You wont find them with mould flash or the type of messy sculpt that the REPRO has.

The Imperial Blaster V5 fails the drop and float tests in fact (i have yet to find a REPRO Imperial Blaster that passes these tests). The big give aways are the shinny texture, the poor (home made style mold) and the plastic is also more flexible / rubbery than the Originals.

If you are ever unsure about weapons either drop me a PM on the boards or email me at [email protected] and im always happy to help out.

Jay

dark lord

Padawan
V5FLOATING.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom