SWFUKer's are Awesome!!

Jez

Sith Lord
Message sent Frank. Fair play lads, a very fine gesture for a great member of this forum.
Much deserves Franky baby.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Having taken part in the fundraiser, I'm a little disappointed to not see my name on the card...
Gotta say that Frank has helped me out heaps since I joined the forum - top guy and totally deserved gift :D

BlueDog

Sith Lord
SAVORY100 said:
Having taken part in the fundraiser, I'm a little disappointed to not see my name on the card...
Gotta say that Frank has helped me out heaps since I joined the forum - top guy and totally deserved gift :D

:shock: :eek: :oops: mate I'll drop you a pm to see what happened. Either way we'll make it right.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
BlueDog said:
SAVORY100 said:

:shock: :eek: :oops: mate I'll drop you a pm to see what happened. Either way we'll make it right.

Thanks for the messages Ryan and Frank, greatly appreciated and thanks for sorting such a tiny detail amidst the well deserved and larger gesture here.

x-pack

Grand Master
BlueDog said:
SAVORY100 said:

I didn't want to look a total cock but I also took part. Anyway. Not that arsed. Its a ****ing great gift :-D

Joe

Grand Master
x-pack said:
I didn't want to look a total cock but I also took part. Anyway. Not that arsed. Its a ****ing great gift :-D

:oops:

It appears there were a couple of names missed off of Frank's card in error but I can assure you all that none were left off intentionally :(

Ryan and I are both incredibly sorry about the mishap and Ryan is preparing a new card for Frank to make things right, rest assured though that we both value and appreciate EVERYONE who donated towards Frank's gift as I am sure Frank does too (or at least he will when he finally knows who exactly took part :lol: )

I was joking with Ryan today about how it was "all his fault" and as much as I would love to keep that going for the next year or so ( :D ) I must admit he did an amazing job on this. Not only did he organise it and source the gift but he also did the art for the card, posted it out and convinced Lorraine to film Frank opening it so hopefully this won't take anything away from the gesture and his hard work. Love you really Bluey!

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Always there are pitfalls when benevolence is proffered,
When from the heart time and effort is freely offered,
The err of judgement, a glitch or two,
Is part of life and all courses don't always run true,
There are always trials and the odd hiccup,
But for those that take the mantle up,
Great respect is given from all of us,
That cannot handle the stress and fuss,
So to Ryan and Joe without prejudice are absolved,
We know any faux pas will be resolved,
The message within this rhyme, this ditty,
Is there is only respect no enmity.

:wink: :wink:

x-pack

Grand Master
It's all about the giving :) ...and getting your name on the really cool drawing (that no-one knew was going to happen)! :lol:

:wink:

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Well done chaps, an amazing gift to a great guy :)

I honestly cannot remember if i even contributed towards this ( i always do to every one that im asked to and would have for this ) and ive forgotten which i have paid into - sorry. Even if i was missed on the invite to help, its still a fantastic gesture and couldnt have gone to a more deserving person.

Great gesture by everyone involved.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
x-pack said:
It's all about the giving :) ...and getting your name on the really cool drawing (that no-one knew was going to happen)! :lol:

What you talking about? :lol:

x-pack

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
x-pack said:

What you talking about? :lol:

Sometimes I think things but the thoughts come out of my mouth instead of staying locked inside my head where they belong :lol:

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
It's better to say it, keeping it locked up causes long term mental problems.

Trust me. :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom