SWFUK Fantasy Football 21/22

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
@lejackal just looking at everyone's teams and I love how you have Kane and Son and I have Saka and Lacazette. Are you applying the same logic as me that if they do well at least you get some FF points :ROFLMAO:

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Amateur mistake, just used the free hit chip to swap in a full squad of double game players, only to find you can't then use the bench boost the same week 🤦‍♂️

lejackal

Grand Master
Amateur mistake, just used the free hit chip to swap in a full squad of double game players, only to find you can't then use the bench boost the same week 🤦‍♂️
Keep it up, I need you in my life so I don't finish last 😂

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Keep it up, I need you in my life so I don't finish last 😂
Don't worry mate it's a given, I've been last since the first week since choosing automatic selection which gave me a whole team of players with injuries or substitutes :ROFLMAO: won't be so lazy next time!

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Bloody hell @lejackal you cleaned up on the FF this weekend at least :ROFLMAO: I don't know how I managed to get so few points from a double game week!

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Well I finished my first season in the SWFUK fantasy football league exactly where I started - in last place :ROFLMAO: I've learned a lot for next season as I made a few rookie mistakes (automatic team selection, not checking cut off times, unaware of when you could use boosts etc.) I actually did pretty well on average, but there were three standout moments:

Automatic team selection, including a load of injured players, substitutes, and a sex offender :rolleyes:
first.png

Thoroughly stitched up by a load of called off fixtures :mad:
lowest.png

And finally my best result, 124 points
highest.png

It was fun, but it did annoy me how Covid made a lot of weeks this season pretty much pure luck depending on whether your players were in cancelled matches or not. I reckon I'll do better next season.

So how did everyone else do?

lejackal

Grand Master
I had a blinding week last week which put me within 20 points of first place in one of the work leagues so I gambled on changing ten players and the guy that won swapped out a couple to make his team more like mine from last week to make sure that even if I did it again so would he.

one day I'll do some research and not tinker every week. I might even just give up putting arsenal players in full stop

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom