SWFUK Fantasy Football 21/22

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I can't face FFL again. Those chips killed it for me.

I don't have the time anyway. Good luck to those who take it up!

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Well thanks a lot to the automatic team selector for picking four players who were unavailable this weekend :rolleyes: I checked on Thursday evening and none had warnings against them!

lejackal

Grand Master
Well thanks a lot to the automatic team selector for picking four players who were unavailable this weekend :rolleyes: I checked on Thursday evening and none had warnings against them!
Don't worry, I'll be right down with you if I persist with having Arsenal players in the squad

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
So which genius decided to change the cut off time this week? Surely having a fixed cut off time every week is fairly crucial to Fantasy Football :ROFLMAO: so all the changes I made this morning are for the games in 2 weeks apparently :mad:

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Gotta love a Friday night game @edd_jedi
Oh great, I'll have to replace my weekly calendar reminder to update my team with a weekly reminder to check what day to update my team :ROFLMAO:
Proper stitch up that is, I thought I had transferred Smith Rowe in for today's game against Watford, in fact I've done it for the game against Liverpool, so that was a waste of 4 points and a transfer I'll have to revert :mad:

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
So what happens with all these postponed matches next game week, I need to change half my team, do we still have to pay for that with points?

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Arsenal Vs Wolves postponed, this is starting to get slightly pointless now, surely at some point they will have to start giving out free transfers as otherwise it's just pot luck whether your players games are postponed or not? I had to use 20 points to fill holes this game week, don't want to have to do the same next weekend :mad:

lejackal

Grand Master
Arsenal Vs Wolves postponed, this is starting to get slightly pointless now, surely at some point they will have to start giving out free transfers as otherwise it's just pot luck whether your players games are postponed or not? I had to use 20 points to fill holes this game week, don't want to have to do the same next weekend :mad:
You should have another free hit to use but I know what you mean

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Well this is just a complete waste of time now. If you can't change players from matches postponed after the cut off time, what's the point? It's just pure luck now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom