Sunday

jayjedi

Sith Lord
evening all

what we going to talk about tonight.... what about other peoples misfortunes , like mates and fellow workers

mash

Sith Lord
Evening chaps
I wont be talking about a lot tonight because I have Roast leg of Lamb at about 8:30 washed down with a couple of bottles of red wine. :D :D

mash

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
i'm going to watch some x files i think, as there's nothing on ebay as usual :roll:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Evenin' all, I'll b about most of the night.

Can't really think of any funny or embarrassing stories of other peoples misfotunes though, mind you it is Sunday night my brain never really works on a Sunday. :oops:

jayjedi

Sith Lord
ok, i have a friend who moved to tazmania last christmas , so has only been there a year. took him and his mrs a couple of months to find a place and settle in. everything was fine until november .
first was a strange bite to his leg, he woke up in pain and within a couple of hours it had swelled to twice the original size. doc said it was a scorpian and gave him some pills. sure enough 2 days later a dead scorpian turned up in their bedroom .
the next week it was spiders, he sent a video of one he caught and it was about the size of my hand. it started with one or two in the house, but turned into all over the walls and in everything, until it got so bad they calle dthe exterminators in .within the house and the garage area , they found 2 huntsman spiders nests , 4 scorpians, 5 fire ants nests ( very aggressive biting ant) 2 snakes ( outside) and a roach infestation !!!!
and he wonders why i haven't been out to see him yet :shock: :lol:

after a quiet christmas he hoped the new year would be better but on thursday he managed to cut the end off 2 of his fingers ( he's a carpenter)

jayjedi

Sith Lord
the one in the video he sent me was much bigger and fatter :!:

the thing is he tells me as he is of work now , he was wondering around his garden yesterday and found a large hole , and a massive one inside sat on its web. he tells me its the biggest one he has seen yet but as its at the bottom of his garden its not a danger to the house.... so does he leave it alone ... no , he is currently trying to get it to come out by prodding its web with pieces of dry grass. he says it keeps coming out and attacking the grass, but seems to be getting more aggressive ... its not going to be long before he is in casualty again is it :roll: :lol:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Not that I was ever thinking of it, but **** living in Oz (no offence to any Aussies who read this, i'm sure it's a lovely country) they can keep their sun 365 days a year if they got scorpions and spiders like that.

Not the best with creepy crawlies in my house, wee spiders etc I don't mind but if they can actually kill you, nah I'll stay here and enjoy the rain 365 days a year :oops:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom