Steve's vintage bits and bobs.

Clone Collector

Padawan
Having seen the vintage pieces you guys own is probably going to make my vintage collection seen a little limited but I have some basic pictures of what I own that give a fair idea. The bulk of my vintage are what I call "Originals", I have had them since childhood. I have bought some vintage pieces after these pictures were taken last year. I no longer "live with my collection" so to speak so photo's of any new gear will be posted as and when I can.
An older photo showing my original Falcon, Transport, and AT-ST which is in the box, the snowspeeders are all second hand, one came loose boxed, the box is to the rear of the At-ST. Under that is an Empire battle damage X-Wing box and Y-wing box.
S5030020.jpg

Originals are the AT-AT, Tie Advance, B-Wing, X-Wing, Y-Wing and the snowspeeder with no laser cannons.
S5030021.jpg

Original Dagobah playset, since the picture it has been rebuilt with the missing pieces, the swamp foam is original. My own 12" Vader, my first Star Wars toy.
S5030024.jpg

All original except the snowspeeder
S5030036.jpg

I found this for £20 at a local boot sale. It even still had the survival packs baggied under the cockpit seat.
RebelTransport005.jpg

Not pictured is a Jedi card Logray
S5030041.jpg

S5030044.jpg

S5030047.jpg

S5030048.jpg

S5030049.jpg

S5030050.jpg

S5030051.jpg

S5030052.jpg

S5030056.jpg

S5030059.jpg

S5030060.jpg

S5030012-4.jpg

Bought this around 14 years ago, got it signed by Jeremy himself.
S5030004.jpg

This guy was my second original 12" figure. The inlay card is a POTF2 I used just to make the box look a little better for display.
S5030005.jpg

A Ledi Vader from a boot sale, £1.50.
LUKELOOSE005.jpg

This guy came in a lot of Ebay, a first clance I thought it was a Tie Pilot, but is is a AT-AT driver molded in black, no COO markings or date stamp, some have said it could be Polish, any ideas?
LUKELOOSE002.jpg

AFA buys.
Newones006.jpg

Newones005.jpg

Newones004.jpg

Newones003.jpg

Newones002.jpg

Newones001.jpg

Also not pictured are a Jabba's throne set, Star Wars remote control R2-D2 complete, two Tatooine skiff's, Imperial Attack Base, a full set of mini-Rigs from Empire and Jedi and a mail away baggie Nien Numb with box. Boxes not pictured are AT-AT, Slave 1, 2x speeder bikes, Wampa, the full set on mini rigs and a Taun Taun with split belly.

aussiejames

Sith Lord
That is an extensive collection. Childhood stuff is always great to see, and yours have survived very well(I wish I still had my vehicle boxes). That rebel transporter is awesome :) http://theswca.com/images-speci/polishboots/3rd-gen.html

jimmymindtricks

Jedi Master
you have a really large collection ,

with real nice pieces, you should consider putting it in kabinets

and create that museumlook , keep up the good work

Clone Collector

Padawan
Thanks for the kind words lads. I went digging through my pictures and found these two carded I missed out of the others.
CopyofS5030045.jpg

CopyofS5030046-1.jpg

This is a small Y-Wing (as you can tell) from the vintage Airfix snap fit four pack released in the early 80's, I would guess it was around '83.
Y-Wingkit.jpg

Clone Collector

Padawan
Thanks dude, as I remember I have an Empire Strikes Back carded Dengar too that I never shot, the bubble is damaged on that one.

Clone Collector

Padawan
Many thanks for more kind words guys.

Seriously is that Tie Pilot Turkish? Or are you taking the Sith? LOL.

Must go research this immediately!

tie.jpg

Bugger ME!! IT IS ONE OF THESES!!!

Clone Collector

Padawan
A few more pictures of other bits I got.
More pic's of missing stuff......enjoy.

The foam swamp is original, cargo boxes are replacement but genuine, as is the force raiser hook / twig.
NewerLoftPictures002.jpg

Empire carded Dengar, the top of the bubble is a little crushed but the card is in great condition for age

NewerLoftPictures003.jpg

NewerLoftPictures004.jpg

Vintage Logray, slight card damage but the bubble is sealed and ding free

NewerLoftPictures006.jpg

NewerLoftPictures007.jpg

Speaks for it's self, the Leia is POTF2, I have a replacement pipe / bowel for Jabba
NewerLoftPictures008.jpg

Second hand Hoth Attack Base, box in poor shape, and missing one of the roof sections from the command section. The set needs a clean too.

NewerLoftPictures011.jpg

My Mrs bought me this from ebay, £10.

NewerLoftPictures012.jpg

It ain't a genuine Jawa cape, fake it is....looks great in the collection anyway.

NewerLoftPictures014.jpg

Clone Collector

Padawan
Hey mate thanks for the interest. I have two more vintage carded to show off when I get round to coming home, also a nice little vintage Yoda waits for me there.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom