Starwarsforum.co.uk ebay SCUM-BAG OF THE YEAR AWARDS!

ebay SCUM-BAG OF THE YEAR

• Glen Tomlin [2012collectibles2012 or 2buymore2013]

Votes: 24 58.5%
  • David Cyphus [ford87dc]

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Boltonwanderer

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Mark Bow [collectables-on-auction]

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Peter Hoccum [thankthemaker]

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • rockape1981

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Purestarwars

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Paul Ford [sausagefingersfordy]

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • ebay

Votes: 16 39.0%

• Total voters

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
itfciain said:
Whatever happened to Glen Tomlin - looks like he never followed through his compliant on here

Him and Johnnie Cochran are working on the case as we speak. We're all gonna end up in jail for daring to suggest he may be even slightly crooked!

itfciain

Grand Master
weasel said:
itfciain said:
Whatever happened to Glen Tomlin - looks like he never followed through his compliant on here

Him and Johnnie Cochran are working on the case as we speak. We're all gonna end up in jail for daring to suggest he may be even slightly crooked!

Has he been back in touch Weas ?

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
If he's who I think he is, no.
He reported a load of posts in the thread about him (sorry CBA to go back and check it's the same guy) threatened legal action etc, we pointed out that the people who had been scammed were entitled to put their side and invited him to put his side, even if it was only to us mod's via PM. For some strange reason he hasn't got back to us. I can only assume it's for the reason in my OP and NOT that he's a scamming ****!

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
PS, for those of us with really **** memories, and who don't use evil bay, any chance of a 3 line synopsis on what everyone on the list did.
I recognise names, but I've no idea what they've done, and am far far too lazy to go and look it up for myself! :lol:

TwistedMetal

Sith Lord
Glem tomlin bought 2 mocs from me then claimed they hadn't arrived ( my bad for sending unrecorded) he also bought another Moc from me which he claimed was fake, yet I know it was 100% original bought from a seller off here had cross hatch etc.. He then sold that Moc on eBay claiming he had owned it for 20 years :shock: lost £80 quid too this wanker.

Mark bow: I bought a Moc off him through paypal gift he claimed he had sent it, clearly didn't since he ripped off Iain too, lucky for me paypal refunded me when I opened a case, and Grant left the wanker some much deserved crap feedback :D

Hope that is what you were after weasel unless I have misunderstood :D

PGowdy

Grand Master
weasel said:
PS, for those of us with really **** memories, and who don't use evil bay, any chance of a 3 line synopsis on what everyone on the list did.
I recognise names, but I've no idea what they've done, and am far far too lazy to go and look it up for myself! :lol:

If you read through the thread most f them are explained. I voted first and wrote a small blurb about my 3 choices plus a special mention for ebay. The others on the list just came from who others had voted for. Most people wrote something about why they were voting for said person. I think. :?
I would still like real names of a few which i know members here have because if you've dealt with them as a buyer or seller on ebay you'll have their real name in your email account.

cracatilla

Padawan
Supporter
Why does sausagefingers get a bad name?

If a certificate gets sorted, don't stick a stamp on it!
That way they have to pay for the privilege as well!

PGowdy

Grand Master
Haha, that's a brilliant idea. :lol:
I'm still waiting for a volunteer to design a certificate.

I've not dealt with Sausagefingers some of the other members may be able to enlighten you.

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
cracatilla said:
Why does sausagefingers get a bad name?

If a certificate gets sorted, don't stick a stamp on it!
That way they have to pay for the privilege as well!

Because the scumbag uses factory stock photos in his listings ie you will see pictures of figures in perfect condition and what u end up receiving is not what was in the picture!!

PGowdy

Grand Master
The name of ford87dc, the little **** who has "bought" dozens of things on ebay and then not paid, has been confirmed as David Cyphus. email - [email protected].
Thanks to chazb73 for digging out his info.
Could still really do with the real name of Boltonwanderer. Someone must know it.

Badderius

Jedi Knight
Purchased a few items of BoltonWanderer years ago, seemed ok at the time. Whats he done to piss everyone off? Just curious hehe.

Stormtrooper37

Sith Lord
Badderius said:
Purchased a few items of BoltonWanderer years ago, seemed ok at the time. Whats he done to piss everyone off? Just curious hehe.

The prick increases his auctions on ebay by shill bidding, so he gets a higher price. Then if it is not high enough re-lists it again and recommences the shill bidding

itfciain

Grand Master
Dark Sith Lord said:
seems that Glenn Tomlin has dissappeared http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/glentomlin/&_trksid=p3984.m1587.l2754

Try

Member ID 2012collectibles2012
http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI ... tForOthers

Same guy

Latest posts

Top Bottom