Star Wars Mulitpacks

Mr Kenner

Padawan
Hi Guys

Thought I'd post a picture of my three packs. I just got these nice UV cases to put them in. I'm hoping to add to the collection in the future but its going to be a slow process.

Enjoy

Kenner

StarWars3Packs.jpg

ImperialSet-ImpCommanderDengarATATDriver.jpg

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
I'm glad these went to a good home Anthony. Great stuff buddy! I think you know my thoughts on 3 packs. Lol.

Congrats.

Chris.

tigerham

Sith Lord
lol, was just about to say wait till Chris sees this but guessing he already did before. :D

Really sweet collection dude!

Mr Kenner

Padawan
Cheers guys.

Much like Chris I think the three packs are the holy grail of the Star Wars toy line. They are the best/favourite items in my collection.

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Outstanding 3 packs, had my eye on that droid set myself :D so we now have two 3 pack collectors eh & both of you have the pack I am after - keep your eyes peeled for that droid pack for me please ;)

Hope this run goes from strength to strength for you as I have always just loved the 3 packs ;)

Jez

Sith Lord
Very nice, i collected figures from 1981 and can honestly say that i can't remember them as a kid.

They do look sweet though,

Mr Kenner

Padawan
Hi guys.

New Imperial 3 Pack added today. I'll sort some better images in the future.

Cheers

Kenner

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
? 3 packs poping up everywhere. Someone find a shipping container full of them? :p

How rate are these? Would you say they are rarer than a pitfall yak or maybe a tri- logo jawa? What we looking at here?

And what kind of price are we looking at?

Cheers

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Thats a super addition Anthony well done mate. It looks in great nick too! 8)

With regards to Maulsters question in terms of rarity - it really does depend on the 3 pack in question. Using the POTF Yak face as a basis for comparison is an interesting one but doesnt necessarily work in this case.

In all honesty some of the 3 pack sets are not too hard to find and others are extremely difficult to find. Some, like the second series creature set and ESB second series Bespin set come up every now and then. Maybe four or five examples a year. Whereas some of the really tough sets like the Bespin Alliance Set I have never seen come up for public sale in 5 years.

Prices vary massively based on condition and scarcity like everything in this hobby. Ive seen sets sell for £300 but I also know of graded sets selling for $20,000-25,000.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom