Star Wars helmets, feel free to post yours

grinchy

Sith Lord
So i had some inheritance money come from my nans passing, decided to pick up some helmets, i wanted finished display ready helmets, as a prop maker i can build kits, but didn't want any more projects, anyway they came yesterday, it was like christmas!
heres a few pics, first up the master replicas stormtrooper, i was looking for a half decent trooper lid, looked at a variety of helmets, and picked this one, really pleased with it, i know its not correct, but the non wonkyness of it works for me
QOzZn4Ol.jpg

yUE6Hv8l.jpg

Next up a fan made fibreglass vader, this thing is ace, bolted together for display, looks good
i did look at the black series one, but prefer fibreglass

RgRETR4l.jpg

MyuaHJKl.jpg

And finally a black series boba fett, honestly for the money this cost i'm really pleased with it, not 100% accurate, but for me it looks the part

oMvCTMll.jpg

So thats the start of my collection, i really want a few more, lukes x wing helmet, hero trooper lid, and tie fighter pilot, feel free to post yours

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
The MR Stormy is really nice ( gutted that I sold mine did replace with a black series one) will post mine up this weekend

i agree on the Fett Black Series it is a really nice lid not perfect but great piece

the Vader looks super mate, get what your saying on the fibreglass. I did get the Black series Vader an do love the detail and the fact it comes apart.
im looking for a Don post TBF but not the basic one the fibreglass one that splits …really only because it's Don post and vintage to a degree

well done mate nice helmets those, displaying them is the trick now

I bet you can't resist the temptation to tinker though, given your awesome skills 😄

Last edited:

grinchy

Sith Lord
As for display, i have a detolf waiting in my room, but itzs full of my sons gear at the moment, cant get to it, never mind they look good on the bluray cabinet for now

grinchy

Sith Lord
feel free to post your own helmets, Mike were are you? lol
So i found the uk based maker of the vader helmet i bought, checking out his site he sells a plaque to go with the helmet, so i bought one, sculpted by Christopher Hobson, it came and so i took a couple of pics
OmLGV4zl.jpg

OmHgZgKl.jpg

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
my daughter has a great collection of helmets (totally jealous) she's managed to pick most of them up on offer from Zavvi and Hasbro.
8B7664DD-9550-483A-A991-5C63E6866F0F.jpeg

grinchy

Sith Lord
So i bought another Detolf for the helmets and added it to the room, sods law that Vader doesn't fit, looks good on top so thats something
2PUcjH7l.jpg

yvS8YHXl.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom