Star Wars dreams...

01AB

Jedi Knight
Ok, firstly i'll admit I stole this post idea from RS but it was sort of due to re-occuring dreams about Star wars figures that I started re-collecting...

In my late teens (15 years ago) I started getting interested in SW again, all my original toys I sold off at boot sales when I was in my early teens, a lot of bits were set alight/blown up etc for fun.
Anyway I'd have these dreams that I'd be at someones house or a party or somewhere and there would be a display of figures on a shelf or just some figures in a toy box and I would spend the entire dream looking at them out of the corner of my eye considering whether to steel them or not, I literally had this dream hundreds of times over say 3 years and I'd never actually manage to get away with any!
Back in the real world a small Sci-fi shop opened up in a local arcade (about 1995)and they sold loose, good condition figures for £5-10 each and subsequently I started collecting again, my first two puchases being an AT-AT driver and an IG-88. I bought about 15 figures over a couple of months and subsequently the dreams stopped and I've rarely dreamed about SW since...

So anyway, anyone have Vintage SW dreams?

A

Anonymous

I have plenty of wet dreams about finding a complete set of vintage at a car boot sale in a carrier bag for £10.00 - oh bollox that's what my Mum did to mine about 20 odd years ago. :cry:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom