Archived (SOLD) FS: Lili Ledy Jabba The Hutt Playset

walkie

Sith Lord
Payment: Either by PAYPAL GIFT or buyer pays paypal fees 4%, buyers from countries which do not allow GIFT payments please contact me first.
Shipping: All shipping charges are payable by the buyer, if an uninsured shipping method is chosen the buyer excepts all responsibility for any damage or loose during shipping. Note the only shipping method for NON-GIFT payments is with TRACKING & INSURANCE, that way everyone is protected.
Holding Items: I am happy to hold any item for a maximum of 1 week, afterwards the item will be released back into general sale.

My Feedback:
TIG feedback
SWFUK feedback
RS Feedback

FOR SALE

Jabba The Hutt Playset (Lili Ledy) - £125 including UK tracked shipping.

Excellent clean condition, crumb's nose has a small rub and the small pipe is missing from the side of the bowl. Some differences between the LL and Kenner playsets.... Jabba is lighter in colour with a soft squishy head (almost like a rubber duck!), the tan and grey plastic's are different shades compared to Kenner's. Crumb has smaller painted eyes, with glossy painted shoulders/nose. The gold plastic and paint is also lighter in colour. The photo's below also show the Ledy COO's.

Any questions please ask...?

74irsPg.jpg
qBEyiYY.jpg

8gpT6NP.jpg
C8uwXPC.jpg

e0NSNfl.jpg

I4hNYqP.jpg
RhNGmlz.jpg

LZih5yv.jpg
aPHlElt.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom