So many people presume i am all about star wars

Robstyley

Sith Lord
I've got a lot of **** all over the place accumulated over the last few years that were presents. Fett/Jango Russian doll thing, Star Wars baccy tin (I don't smoke), hot wheels diecast Falcon, Pez dispensers, Fett keyring, little 4 inch Yoda and loads of other stuff I've completely forgotten about. It just makes me laugh, I kept it all, it's stuffed in drawers and boxes. I'm the same though, I'm only really into vintage and props, not really interested in any other Star Wars **** apart from maybe t-shirts, books and posters/art.

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
My mate got me an R2D2 egg timer for Christmas 2014 (though I suspect it was his Missus).

This Christmas I arranged my own Christmas presents and got some loosies from my brother and mother-in-law.

sith-smith

Grand Master
I thought you were all about the froth!!

But that a different story, on another thread!!

I get the same sort of thing, star wars this and star wars that, only I love it. It shows that people want to join in with something I love, so it's all good.

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
I know the feeling this christmas got a load of Star Wars junk have told people am only interested is the vintage figures. Not modern cups, mugs, toilet bags, socks key covers just stupid.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
lee gray said:
This **** still happens on a daily basis, people always posting stupid **** on my FB page and tagging me like darth vader dancing, selfie sticks stormtrooper pics and so much more

I've just thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread, Lee I never knew it wound you up so much, I'm going to ensure I tag you in everything star wars on Facebook that I see as of this day. A little treat from me to you. x x x

mumbo

Sith Lord
I normally receive Star Wars related items for Christmas which I'm happy to receive and this year didn't disappoint. I got a nice jumper and some joggers, a BB-8 bedside alarm clock, a fact book oh and my vintage SS gifts :) roll on Xmas 2016!!!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom