Should Han Duo be banned from the forum?

Should Han Duo be banned from the forum ?

• Yes.

Votes: 26 89.7%
  • No.

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bollux

Grand Master
weasel said:
Josh said:
weasel said:
I was away for the weekend as well. Although, obviously NOT with Bollux!

What......... you two get on like a house on fire, you reckon we believe that ;)

Well, I was in Bristil getting drunk with mates from Uni.

(I hope to god Bollux isn't gonna chime in and say he was in Bristol too! :? )

Well as it happens....no mate I was in Derby cycling with mates.

(That is the story we are sticking to isnt it mate?)

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
I agree Han should just leave on his own accord...or quit being such a smart ass when it comes to this issue.....But...I do not wish this to become like the RS forum what so ever!

Grant

Sith Lord
I personally dont know Han but i was led to believe that he was one of the more original members so I was very shocked to read all this. I would have expected more from him.
Possibly he could still make up for his mistakes instead of leaving bad stains on his character.

Grant.

Joe

Grand Master
Grant said:
Possibly he could still make up for his mistakes instead of leaving bad stains on his character.

That's what I would have thought he would do if he cared, trouble is he had the opportunity and the stains aren't going to go away this time.

Joe

Grand Master
Vote has ended - Edd/Bollux/Weasel can this be sorted and the thread locked up now so we can just carry on enjoying the forum ?

Cheers!

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
whiteskinnydroid said:
Vote has ended - Edd/Bollux/Weasel can this be sorted and the thread locked up now so we can just carry on enjoying the forum ?

Cheers!

Agreed as soon as this has been sorted we can then forget about it and go on enjoying the forum.

Jay

jayjedi

Sith Lord
he was on this morning, probably cast his vote and then left as he said he would, so maybe thats it :?:

Joe

Grand Master
Possibly Jay, I saw there was another NO vote.

I'd be happier knowing he was banned to be honest, save any doubt and I wouldn't wanna log in to more Han duo posts in the near future.

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
jayjedi said:
he was on this morning, probably cast his vote and then left as he said he would, so maybe thats it :?:

Maybe Jay but then he said he wasn't coming back the last time and when the heat died down months later he started posting again.

Banning him sends out a clear message that scamming your fellow forum members wont be tolerated on SWF and ensures that this mess doesn't kick back up again and drag the forum down at a later date.

Jay

Joe

Grand Master
Bollux said:
It's done!

Hallelujah! Thanks Bollux

Request the topic to be locked so it can sink to the bottom please :!:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom