Should Han Duo be banned from the forum?

Should Han Duo be banned from the forum ?

• Yes.

Votes: 26 89.7%
  • No.

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Grand Master
You all know the score, just be honest... the scamming, behaviour and now trolling is just getting on my nerves now.

To be rubbing it in the face of someone he scammed on the boards and not one apology is just a piss take and makes this forum look bad , I don't want anything to do with him and neither do most of you.

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
whiteskinnydroid said:
You all know the score, just be honest... the scamming, behaviour and now trolling is just getting on my nerves now.

To be rubbing it in the face of someone he scammed on the boards and not one apology is just a piss take and makes this forum look bad , I don't want anything to do with him and neither do most of you.

Basically voting No is the same as condoning scamming your fellow forum members thats the way i see it.

Joe

Grand Master
Tank1252 said:
Don't even see why he's worthy of setting up a vote.

The reason for the vote is simply to have something unbiased with which the admins can act on if they choose to.

If it comes out a Yes and he is allowed to stay to be honest I will probably bugger off instead and just stay on RS.

Edit- the vote is set up so each member can only vote once (in case anyone wondered)

Tank1252

Jedi Master
tbh i can't believe the mod's haven't already acted in this situation. New members who get the shits when they can't make their millions here get banned easily enough...

Josh

Sith Lord
Tank1252 said:
tbh i can't believe the mod's haven't already acted in this situation . New members who get the shits when they can't make their millions here get banned easily enough...

70j_best-smilies.com_bang016.gif

Grant

Sith Lord
I thought Han was a long time serving member of the boards. What happened to bring all this about.

Grant.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I have no idea what anyone is talking about to be honest, but if people are being scammed let me know.

Joe

Grand Master
Edd if you wanna jump in the chat now for a sec we can let you know

Joe

Grand Master
Just to keep everyone up to speed, Edd has now all the information and I imagine will be making a decision based on that or the result of this vote.

Joe

Grand Master
Looks pretty clear to me at this stage in the game..

jayjedi

Sith Lord
wont han just use a different email address and then rejoin as a new member?

han's recent thred was out of order and if there are guys on here he ripped off and wont sort out then i think he should be booted. he seems to have a way of bringing the atmosphere down constantly.
as several of the older members have said han was one of the lads we used to have a laugh with but he really ****ed up the site and nearly killed it. jabba left as he felt let down, many of the other members fell out because of it and too many arguments keep breaking out (and rightly so sometimes) I was the one who changed all the threds last time as it was getting on my tits with all the bitching, probably why its not in off topic again :oops:
when edd started this site it was for a bunch of guys who used to swap star wars pics and have a laugh. we were all about the same age ( some older than others :lol: ) and we had something in common. we ripped each other and had fun. ( although i think we drove craig to insanity with all the kelly jokes) just seems a bit more serious nowdays and has drifted away from what was great :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom