Selling area on the Death Star

Hooch

Jedi Knight
darth_daddius said:
Listen Guys - seriously. I have this fantastic, one-of-a-kind bridge over here that I'd be willing sell parts of for a lot less. Just send me your $$ (paypal gift of course) and I'll send you your bit....... Just tell me which part you want from the picture below:

igLDzO6ezduGv_xTCXvdMGX0KifCzgcFTdhcLzj5_xQQ5f_rIA.jpg

This is fair dinkim, sort of, well, not really..........

I expect Ryan and Hoochie will want the stone-thingies on each end......

Pat

One step ahead of you Pat
Knowing what a opportunity this would be and I didn't want to miss out I went and stole...I mean acquired a little bit last night :lol:

darth_daddius

Jedi Knight
aussiejames said:
Hey Pat!!! What about me?? :(

Ah crap - sorry James.

All - James has the flag staffs at the top in the middle.

I'm also just about to make a paypal claim against Hoochie for pinching his bit without paying.......wish me luck!

Pat

BlueDog

Sith Lord
aussiejames said:

Build a bridge James, sheesh!

I'll have to pass thanks Pat I'm currently tied up in an offshore sca, er I mean deal selling luxury time share apartments in Nigeria.

x-pack

Grand Master
BlueDog said:
x-pack said:
I will swap you the landing bay area (as seen in ROTJ when the Emperor comes to visit) for a room in my imaginary Tony Montanna 'Scarface' Mansion. It's done out in proper OTT 80's bling. I've made Elvira Hancock into a saucy maid who will clean your room twice a day for an extra 1000 Indian rupees which you can Paypal over to me :wink:

If anyone is interested I also have rooms at the Overlook Hotel and the Goonies house :)

Bit harsh spamming someone else's sales thread with your own imaginary sales, that said I'll take a weekend at the Goonies house in Mikey's Mum's room please. If she's not available Rosalita will suffice.

It appears that Mikey's mum's bedroom is fully booked until July 2017. I can however offer you Brand's bedroom, which comes with it's own weight bench, or accommodation at my latest location - Camp Crystal Lodge :wink:

BlueDog

Sith Lord
x-pack said:
It appears that Mikey's mum's bedroom is fully booked until July 2017. I can however offer you Brand's bedroom, which comes with it's own weight bench, or accommodation at my latest location - Camp Crystal Lodge :wink:

Now that sounds relaxing will Jason personally sign one of my dismembered limbs?

Hooch

Jedi Knight
BlueDog said:
aussiejames said:

I'll have to pass thanks Pat I'm currently tied up in an offshore sca, er I mean deal selling luxury time share apartments in Nigeria.

I might take you up on that deal Ryan. I only received a email a few days ago letting me know I won the Zimbabwe lottery so I'm cashed up
I forgot I entered :?

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Hooch said:
BlueDog said:
aussiejames said:

I might take you up on that deal Ryan. I only received a email a few days ago letting me know I won the Zimbabwe lottery so I'm cashed up
I forgot I entered :?

Lucky bugger :eek: , I only get emails from Russian pharma companies telling me how how they can make my sex life better. Some blokes get all the luck :cry:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom