Selling area on the Death Star

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
I'm puzzled why I even looked now.. I must be addicted to crappy posts...
I'm also pleased to see the SW fan-base has such fine Facebook beauties as Fox and Mary.. nothing suspicious here at all :roll:

BlueDog

Sith Lord
x-pack said:
I will swap you the landing bay area (as seen in ROTJ when the Emperor comes to visit) for a room in my imaginary Tony Montanna 'Scarface' Mansion. It's done out in proper OTT 80's bling. I've made Elvira Hancock into a saucy maid who will clean your room twice a day for an extra 1000 Indian rupees which you can Paypal over to me :wink:

If anyone is interested I also have rooms at the Overlook Hotel and the Goonies house :)

Bit harsh spamming someone else's sales thread with your own imaginary sales, that said I'll take a weekend at the Goonies house in Mikey's Mum's room please. If she's not available Rosalita will suffice.

monkeyboy

Padawan
I'm in for the full deathstar!! I've been laying low for a while just waiting for this kind of thing, just a couple of questions..
When will it be fully operational?
Will there be a 15m square 'weak spot' where enemies could destroy the whole deathstar with a single rocket?
Would you and your fellow men being willing to join me? (good pay, sweet white outfits etc)

Get back to me A.S.A.P

Yours sincerely,
Mr D Vader,
14 Shithole terrace,
Barnsley.

Armand78

Padawan
Haha - I have only been a member of this forum for about 4 weeks and I have to say this is the greatest thread I have seen yet!!!

I don't even know where to begin!!!

AJ

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
These threads can produce forum gold.

We can play dragons den with this guy..

So, how many of these Death Stars can you knock out? Considering the empire only made 1 and a half.... And the first order just stole a planet...

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
I want to see the figures for this as I can't help feel you're seriously undercharging. It's just not sustainable even with the price of oil being at an 18 year low.

Also, who owns the plans for the Death Star? I'm thinking it was the Emperor but now that he's been smoked who got them? Do you have legal title? And if it's now in the public domain then what's stopping the next chancer coming along and building another? If you don't having exclusivity then I'm telling you now, I'm out.

Do you're homework next time and stop wasting my time, sonny jim.

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
Daniel, hi,

I'm Peter. Let's have a look at the financials.

So, you want my investment of at least $100 to buy 1 of 8000 places on a fictional computer model. What's the return for my investment? if my business is selling cucumbers and I use your Death Star advertising model to advertise my cucumber business, will Star Wars fans be interested. Why would I spend money on advertising to a demographic with little interest in cucumbers.

If I google "cucumbers" where in the rankings would your Death Star model put it? What is your spend to get your website anywhere within the Google rankings drawing in traffic.

If this Death Star model attracts advertising for your site, will I get a percentage? Seeing as MY business is technically drawing people in.

This page shows a ranking of people and organizations, who have bought an area on the Death Star. This ranking is constantly updated and is assigned depending on the money you have spend and the time at which a purchase was made (if several participants have the same amount of money spent, the highest rank will be given to the first buyer). So, the more money you have spent and the earlier your purchase was made, the higher rank you will get.

Buy a pixel sites worked once, a guy made a million. But the Internet was young.

The main idea of it is to give every saga's fan an opportunity to become a part of their favorite story. The size of the Death Star is fully consistent with the original on and you can buy an area of any dimensions. All opportunities you will get by participating in this project, you can find here Privileges

This is a lie isn't it Daniel. Giving you $100 to put a graphic on a website. You've built nothing aside from a 3-d model. If you'd put some serious work into establishing a place where people wanted to advertise I could be a little forgiving. But nothing you have made is part of my favourite story. Maybe if you could get Daisy Ridleys used under garments, I could agree.

Let's at least have some figures, what's your footfall. Traffic. Retweets. Referrals.

Why should we invest?

Bananski

lejackal said:
Never mind 10K for a silver ring how about 100K for sole ownership of your ring cause this sounds like people are going to get humped and I think you should get ****ed :twisted: 8)

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Hello! Thank you for your comment! English is not my native language, so I apologize for mistakes.
I set the price according to me expenses on launching of this project, the associated costs and the cost of production of a limited number of unique gifts. Exclusivity can not be cheap :!: .

Bananski23

Lindo said:
Dunno if I have missed the point mate but what would someone be buying for $100 - $400 ? is it for you to put my name on a deathstar on your website? or will I get some mystical powers or something?

Hello! Thank you for your comment! English is not my native language, so I apologize for mistakes.
You will take unique bonuses (gifts), which depends on price of your purchase and you will automatically ranking on the special rating on the website. The gifts will get only our clients – we will produce them on limited edition.

indianawars

Sith Lord
syumvp.jpg

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
I think we're all jumping the gun here, have a re-read, it's actually a beautiful and awesome opportunity.

Bananaski send me more details, i'm really interested, you are a true visionary, can't wait to send you some cash and get my unique gift.

Let's educate ourselves lads before anymore negatives comments

skywalker

Jedi Master
monkeyboy said:
I'm in for the full deathstar!! I've been laying low for a while just waiting for this kind of thing, just a couple of questions..
When will it be fully operational?
Will there be a 15m square 'weak spot' where enemies could destroy the whole deathstar with a single rocket?
Would you and your fellow men being willing to join me? (good pay, sweet white outfits etc)

Get back to me A.S.A.P

Yours sincerely,
Mr D Vader,
14 Shithole terrace,
Barnsley.

Bloody hell mate it's a small world I live at 22 Shithole terrace, call round for a coffee sometime.. :lol:

darth_daddius

Jedi Knight
Listen Guys - seriously. I have this fantastic, one-of-a-kind bridge over here that I'd be willing sell parts of for a lot less. Just send me your $$ (paypal gift of course) and I'll send you your bit....... Just tell me which part you want from the picture below:

igLDzO6ezduGv_xTCXvdMGX0KifCzgcFTdhcLzj5_xQQ5f_rIA.jpg

This is fair dinkim, sort of, well, not really..........

I expect Ryan and Hoochie will want the stone-thingies on each end......

Pat

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom