Scammers on Ebay Info

Joe

Grand Master
He had a chance to Spoons that's why there is a "kick han out" thread.

It's been a year in private and now another 2 weeks since he promised he would sort things out, I think everyone knows he won't come good on his promise.

What would you rather have, the guy banned or beg and plead him to send you a figure he owes you after a whole year and still get to see him everyday on the forum... I think kicking him off is the most satisfaction and peace of mind James will ever get

spoons

Grand Master
I wasn't commenting on the thread joe - I was just saying that I thought things wouldn't be resolved, as most of you also think

As to Han.. I think Paul and most of you know what I think of him, Lemon seats and all :)

Joe

Grand Master
No probs mate, sorry if we had crossed wires I thought you meant SINCE the kick han out thread he wouldn't choose to settle up nicely, when he probably never would have lol

Well, the vote speaks for itself really , hope the No voters pressed the wrong button :roll:

aussiejames

Sith Lord
To be fair, mail takes sometimes 3 weeks to get to me. I really don't want to be the main reason Han gets booted out. I certainly wont loose sleep over it :) But HE did ask for the vote himself and the trolling behaviour is just not needed. Once again all the support you guys have given me is very appreciated :D Thanks fellas. Cheers James

Joe

Grand Master
aussiejames said:
To be fair, mail takes sometimes 3 weeks to get to me. I really don't want to be the main reason Han gets booted out. I certainly wont loose sleep over it :) But HE did ask for the vote himself and the trolling behaviour is just not needed. Once again all the support you guys have given me is very appreciated :D Thanks fellas. Cheers James

Even if you get your figure he still deserves it mate, its been a whole year...

If that was me I would have come on and owned up took it on the chin sent your figure and kept my head low for a bit (out of shame more than anything) not come on take the piss, troll , pretend he doesn't know what a reseal is just to get us to attack him again..he loves it mate, its all attention for him - each time someone types Han I bet his ego grows even if its preceded by the words "**** You.."

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
aussiejames said:

James dont worry about it mate he took the piss out of you (via email etc) for a year and had 2 full weeks to issue a refund or send the figure and provide tracking info. He chose not to do this and openly said in threads he did not give a ****. If you see his RS thread from last year a number of scammed buyers had joined to explain there dissatisfaction and he was left a number of negs on the bay as well.

At the end of the dat SWF is one of the most trustworthy places to buy sell and trade, i have had countless deals on here and its all been positve. We didn't need or want that type of person sulling the atmosphere.

The site is growing which is fantastic and in all honestly it is far busier than the RS vintage section now. We have a lot of great new members who bring a huge amount of knowledge and experience to the table which is awesome. The new members should be able to feel that this site is a very safe place to complete deals which bar Hans behavior it is.

aussiejames

Sith Lord
Welovepies may send MOCs in jiffy bags but they have a rare variation Josh might need
headlessdengar.jpg
:lol:
ps. thanks Jay :)

Joe

Grand Master
Either somebody needed a bandage or that dengar was returned for a refund after a bad packing job :lol:

Paul-itoy

Jedi Knight
Has anybody seen this lot currently on Ebay....

!BYSNN-!!Wk~$(KGrHgoH-E!EjlLlyV66BKguqUh4Ug~~_12.jpg

I actually dropped the first bid on them but got cold feet after looking at the pics in more detail. The bubbles and punch holes just didn't look right and I retracted my bid. Somebody tell me I did the right thing.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Hard to tell from that picture. I'm no expert on bubbles, but the R5-D4 and Greedo cards do look a bit 'washed out' normally a tell tale sign of a new card. Although it could just be the picture.

Josh

Sith Lord
aussiejames said:
Welovepies may send MOCs in jiffy bags but they have a rare variation Josh might need
headlessdengar.jpg
:lol:
ps. thanks Jay :)

Don't worry my three year old is desperatley trying to make me the headless Dengar variant out of one of his two loose ones LOL.

Joe

Grand Master
This might be someone you all need to add to you ban list on ebay

http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3889938&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=1#3889938

Username : benccheek

Joe

Grand Master
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vintage-Star-Wars-101-COMPLETE-FIGURES-LAST-17-VARIANTS_W0QQitemZ150370729458QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN?hash=item2302cb3df2&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14#ht_3757wt_1166

Ebay user Ambertastic

Riddled with repro weapons and some pretty poor figures all hyped to be in decent shape

Not to mention that the vinyl caped jawa is used in in about four sentences with no mention of it being fake till you read the fine print at the bottom :

"** The jawa cape is a reproduction however it is of the finest quality AND includes the cross hatching and makes the correct zipping noise. It's made from a cut down Obi-Wan cape and to the untrained eye is almost identical to the original."

to the untrained eye.. oh yes we wouldn't want anyone new to the hobby thinking its real now would we!

Crap figures, repro weapons, fakes and an ebay page designed to distract you. This user was also questioned over another auction on RS.

Joe

Grand Master
Also, could the admins make an effort to tidy up all these scammer/fake threads or create a new category, we have about 3 threads with fakes , scammers, and dodgy listings ..

Thanks ;)

Category like the RS watch out section would be good, then at least you wouldn't have to combine threads just move the ones mentioned to the watch out section.

Joe

Grand Master
Bollux said:
Joe, just merged two of the threads so should be easier now

Thanks mate, which two were merged? I always wonder in which one I should post if there is a dodgy listing !

I think a section would be good though, each scammer then gets their own thread save trying to them being discussed in another thread!

Reckon Edd could sort that out ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom