ROTJ moc's

silver grin

Sith Lord
Supporter
Hi all,

Haven't been here in ages. Hope you are all well.

Moved house a few months ago and when sorting things out i've decided to part with some of my collection. To be honest, I haven't bought a single SW thing since 2012 and I have truly lost the bug. Don't get me wrong, some of my collection I will never part with but some of them i'd rather see go to others, for the right price :wink:

I tried to complete a ROTJ 65c back run, which was going well until I saw the cost of the Han and Stormtrooper and then realised i'd never be able to complete it, so that is the majority of the ones that up for sale.

Payment through paypal please. Would prefer payment by gift, but if you want the security then please add 4% to cover the fees.
I've got feedback in the feedback section (think I linked it in my signature) so please have a read. All cards will come with a star case for those that aren't graded.
All will be well packaged and sent by special delivery only which will be £8 for each MOC.
Happy to post oversees, let me know and I'll have a look at prices.

8D8 - ROTJ - 77a - £30
Card is in great shape. The hanger punch is still in tact, although just. Bubble is also in brilliant condition with no dings, dents or cracks - it is very slightly yellow, not that noticeable. The POP has been neatly sliced off the back too. If it wasn't for the POP being removed, it would be near perfect.

Lando Skiff - ROTJ - 65c - AFA 75 - £57
Lando Skiff graded by AFA - C75 B90 F 90 (AFA serial number 12846079). Personally I think AFA were harsh with this one. The card in my eyes should have got at least an 80. Bubble is again, slightly yellow.

Also, I don't hold any hope but just in case, if anyone knows anyone that wants the entire collection of the ROTS figures (got them for a decent price years ago - completely forgot I had them until I went in my mums attic last week) then give me a shout

Also, again, if anyone is interested in the Transformers Hard Heroes busts then let me know. My brother picked up a job lot (completely filled his car) last year and has a few spares. See the photo's below, the only one to mention is Wheeljack as I think he said that the wing has been re-glued. No idea of what price he was after for them and just wanted to see if anyone was interested on here before I tell him to start going through Transformer forums.

Thanks,

Nick

SOLD:
Nien Nunb - ROTJ - 65c - £60
Great card and great NON YELLOW bubble! Only thing to mention is a slight frosting to Nien's right arm - nothing major and nothing a good afternoon wouldn't fix i'm sure.
R2-D2 sensorscope - ROTJ - 65c - £65
Bubble is great, slightly yellow, but again, very slight. Card is good with a slight wave (the person I bought it off didn't package it that well so it was put under a couple of books for a few days which helped - since been in a star case). Slight crease to the card about an inch in length between the bubble and the hanger which is barely noticeable. Great figure on a great card, again, not that easy to find on a 65c back.
Leia Organa Boushh - ROTJ - 65c - £40
Bubble is yellow, not massively, but it is more yellow than clear, as is the case with the majority of the 65c's. It is however, fully sealed, crack and dent free. The card is also in brilliant shape with nothing to note. The POP has been carefully sliced off the back as you can see in the picture.
Jawa - ROTJ - 65c - £50
Card is on good shape with a few minor creases, mainly above the bubble (nothing major). There is a noticeable small crease just to the left of the bubble as can be seen in the photos below. The bubble is yellow with no cracks whatsoever. What is a shame is that the card underneath the bubble has slightly started to lift in the bottom left corner. The bubble is still completely intact and there is no way anything could escape. Have a look at the photo's and hopefully you'll see what I mean!
Quite hard to find on the 65c back. Not that rare but not that easy to find.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom