1983 ROTJ STICKERS COLLECTION

Lefran

Youngling
COUNTRY OF ORGIN - BRAZIL (RIO DE JANEIRO) RELEASE DATE - MID 1983 (about six months before the movie premiere) QUANTITY: 1,675 STICKERS CONDITION: PERFECT CONDITION (although after 38 years, they are not sticking anymore) PRICE: £ 350 plus shipping (I'm selling the whole lot for a very reduced price) REMARKS: I don't have the album anymore, just the stickers:

Lefran

Youngling
Hi Lefran, I might be interested in these. Question: It looks like there are several wrappers in the pictures, or maybe they are unopened packs. Can you tell me how many wrappers and how many unopened packs would be included? Thanks. Also, would you ship to the U.S.?

Paul Holstein
PUNKER-PAUL on eBay
www.facebook.com/one.three.eight
[email protected]
Hello. Sorry for the delay. There are no unopened packs. Each pack used to come with 3 stickers. I just use them to storage the stickers I have. And YES, I can ship them to the U.S. I just opened a PAYPAL account, although I did'nt use it yet. Again, sorry for the delay.

Paul Holstein

Hello. Sorry for the delay. There are no unopened packs. Each pack used to come with 3 stickers. I just use them to storage the stickers I have. And YES, I can ship them to the U.S. I just opened a PAYPAL account, although I did'nt use it yet. Again, sorry for the delay.
I'm not seeing the pictures anymore. How many empty wrappers are there? Are you on Facebook, or do you have an E-mail address where I can contact you directly? Or, better yet can you send a current picture to [email protected] or message me at www.facebook.com/one.three.eight?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom