RESEALED Stormtrooper MOC price please

Fawns61

Padawan
Hi,

I posted last September about some resealed MOCs and got some excellent advice from @Snaketibe but unfortunately no valuations.

I am giving it another attempt as I'd rather sell stuff to the Regulars on here, not Evilbay, which I have had to resort to unfortunately for alot of my SW so far.

As before, I will post them separately, to save any confusion (by me, ha ha).

Hoping to hear from you folks soon :) thanks

Attachments

• DSCF7210a.JPG
    DSCF7210a.JPG
    276.9 KB · Views: 44
  • DSCF7220a.JPG
    DSCF7220a.JPG
    217.4 KB · Views: 42
  • DSCF7219.JPG
    DSCF7219.JPG
    265.9 KB · Views: 40
  • DSCF7218a.JPG
    DSCF7218a.JPG
    269.3 KB · Views: 32
  • DSCF7216.JPG
    DSCF7216.JPG
    224.3 KB · Views: 38
  • DSCF7214a.JPG
    DSCF7214a.JPG
    211.8 KB · Views: 35
  • DSCF7213.JPG
    DSCF7213.JPG
    257 KB · Views: 39
  • DSCF7212a.JPG
    DSCF7212a.JPG
    185.7 KB · Views: 28
  • DSCF7211.JPG
    DSCF7211.JPG
    358.3 KB · Views: 39

supergoose

Jedi Knight
Supporter
I'll not make comment on value as I may possibly be interested in this one mate. Please let me know if you decide to sell it on here and good luck with the rest of your valuations and sales (y)

Darkest_Logic

Jedi Knight
This one looks a bit tricky for me, could you try and get a detailed front picture of the blaster?

I think it could be a V5 Taiwan Boba Fett blaster that has been resealed with it so price could be different.

Fawns61

Padawan
I'll try and get some photos tomorrow - can you clarify what you mean by a 'front picture' please - which part of the blaster do you mean? thanks

Fawns61

Padawan
Thanks @Darkest_Logic , some more photos as promised - also added some to the other two posts :)

Attachments

• DSCF7245a.JPG
    DSCF7245a.JPG
    203.1 KB · Views: 36
  • DSCF7246a.JPG
    DSCF7246a.JPG
    257.2 KB · Views: 33
  • DSCF7251a.JPG
    DSCF7251a.JPG
    207.7 KB · Views: 26
  • small bubble crease dent 1.JPG
    small bubble crease dent 1.JPG
    159.5 KB · Views: 29

Fawns61

Padawan
Hi, just want to ask what the etiquette is on here regarding selling items as I can't find anything in the info? Once I put something on the Sales board - with a price - is it a matter of first come first served, wait a few days (to give everyone a fair chance of seeing it) then put their names in a hat, to draw the lucky 'winner', or something else?

I know that I have to do it as Paypal goods/service - do I add the fee and p&p to the total price first, or just say it is £xx + p&p + fees?

Just trying to get prepared.

I might list a couple of cheaper items first - so that people can see that I am legit - and I can give buyers my ebay link, so that they can look at my feedback, if needed.

Am asking this question on all 3 of my posts, in case it is missed - hope that is okay :)

Darkest_Logic

Jedi Knight
Thanks @Darkest_Logic , some more photos as promised - also added some to the other two posts :)
that's okay.

thanks for the pictures (y)

yeah, as I thought, its a V5 Boba Fett Taiwan Blaster that has been resealed on this card.

Its tricky to say now as normally loose this blaster in very good condition sells for around £40 - £50 loose.

From the 2nd picture, it looks like the blaster seems to have some white marks on the end? could be frosting maybe?

Personally for me, I say £120 given it has the blaster but to be honest, its a difficult one to value as people would want this blaster to match up with a Taiwan Boba Fett figure.

will check out the other ones as well.

Darkest_Logic

Jedi Knight
Hi, just want to ask what the etiquette is on here regarding selling items as I can't find anything in the info? Once I put something on the Sales board - with a price - is it a matter of first come first served, wait a few days (to give everyone a fair chance of seeing it) then put their names in a hat, to draw the lucky 'winner', or something else?

I know that I have to do it as Paypal goods/service - do I add the fee and p&p to the total price first, or just say it is £xx + p&p + fees?

Just trying to get prepared.

I might list a couple of cheaper items first - so that people can see that I am legit - and I can give buyers my ebay link, so that they can look at my feedback, if needed.

Am asking this question on all 3 of my posts, in case it is missed - hope that is okay :)
Normally with sales:

Whoever says first that they want to buy the item for the full price its theirs (y)

List up on the vintage sale post forum. Would help with name and date on 1 picture just for people to know you have the item given its your first time selling.

With paypal its upto you. I personally prefer to have paypal g&s with total but most people say add 4% to total or so if paid with g&s.

Fawns61

Padawan
Thanks for your reply @Darkest_Logic
Do people buy reseals to keep as they are, or do they buy them to get the figures/weapons/bubbles/cardbacks?

I just wondered if it would be better, or sacrilege, to open them and sell separately in some cases. Especially as they are re-seals, so already been opened?

I never even knew about reseals/recarded/variants etc. until I joined this forum - and STILL don't as I've never had time to research them all - too much info and too little time, ha ha

Fawns61

Padawan
Normally with sales:

Whoever says first that they want to buy the item for the full price its theirs (y)

List up on the vintage sale post forum. Would help with name and date on 1 picture just for people to know you have the item given its your first time selling.

With paypal its upto you. I personally prefer to have paypal g&s with total but most people say add 4% to total or so if paid with g&s.
Good tip about putting the date and name on - though I'd struggle if a newspaper was needed, ha ha.
So, what happens if someone says they are interested in the valuation threads - is it best to notify them before putting anything on the sales board - or just down to whoever sees it first?
Sorry for all the questions, I just like to be as fair as possible and know what it is like to miss out just because I don't happen to be on my computer all the time, ha ha.

Darkest_Logic

Jedi Knight
Thanks for your reply @Darkest_Logic
Do people buy reseals to keep as they are, or do they buy them to get the figures/weapons/bubbles/cardbacks?

I just wondered if it would be better, or sacrilege, to open them and sell separately in some cases. Especially as they are re-seals, so already been opened?

I never even knew about reseals/recarded/variants etc. until I joined this forum - and STILL don't as I've never had time to research them all - too much info and too little time, ha ha
no worries

yeah people do buy reseals and leave them be. personally if it was me I would leave them well alone and sell as they are.

I would say reseals do have more doubt as people would want to make sure the accessories are all original but clear pictures of each should sort that out.

I have a couple of open bubble cards with figures that are not re-sealed so in case I ever need or want to sell them I have them loose and easier to sell.

Some people collect card backs and others only collect loose so its the best of both worlds in that senses.

so personally as they have already been resealed before, leave and sell as they are (y)

Darkest_Logic

Jedi Knight
Good tip about putting the date and name on - though I'd struggle if a newspaper was needed, ha ha.
So, what happens if someone says they are interested in the valuation threads - is it best to notify them before putting anything on the sales board - or just down to whoever sees it first?
Sorry for all the questions, I just like to be as fair as possible and know what it is like to miss out just because I don't happen to be on my computer all the time, ha ha.
haha yeah, most people use a piece of small paper or so (y)

yeah you can do that or you can use the "@" and tag them under the post as a comment so that way they will be notified about the page.

whoever comments and says they will buy the item first, its theirs. unless you have some rules e.g only UK post and they are worldwide.

best to put down if its uk only sale to avoid that.

Fawns61

Padawan
haha yeah, most people use a piece of small paper or so (y)

yeah you can do that or you can use the "@" and tag them under the post as a comment so that way they will be notified about the page.

whoever comments and says they will buy the item first, its theirs. unless you have some rules e.g only UK post and they are worldwide.

best to put down if its uk only sale to avoid that.
I would be putting down UK only sale as that is what I am used to doing on Evilbay - nothing personal to any members (I don't know where anyone is based) - just find it easier and less complicated for me to do that :)

Last edited:

Darkest_Logic

Jedi Knight
I would be putting down UK only sale as that is what I am used to doing on Evilbay - nothing personal to any members (I don't know where anyone is based) - just find it easier and less complicated for me to do that :)
dont worry about it, I have seen a lot of people do the same (y)

Fawns61

Padawan
Hi @Darkest_Logic, sorry for the delay in replying - was trying to read up on the blasters and sabers yesterday but it just fried my head even more I think, ha ha.
I forgot to respond to your comment that there is some white on the blaster - not sure what it is? ANOTHER thing for me to research - frosting!

I really appreciate all your help and advice - are you planning on amending any of your valuations after any recent comments?

I'm going to put a cheaper item on the for sale board, whilst trying to sort these 3 items out.

Regards :)

Top Bottom