Resealed figure discovery debate - G.Kurtz Palitoy VC Jawa.

lee gray

Sith Lord
tiefighterboy said:
lee gray said:
The thing that annoys me the most out of this whole situation is that, the ROTJ carded light blue Fett was one of my fav carded figures and as soon as I would have had some spare cash would have contemplated getting yet another one, but now I will never be able to because no matter what the outcome is, there will always be doubt.

but you can get it on the cheap. :lol: :lol: :lol:

it would be like buying a knock off transformer, identical in every way and alot cheaper but just wouldnt feel the same as owing the real deal, now if Toni was a palitoy employee who use to seal the figures and decided to do some 20 years overtime at home, would it be ok :)

skywalker

Jedi Master
lee gray said:
The thing that annoys me the most out of this whole situation is that, the ROTJ carded light blue Fett was one of my fav carded figures and as soon as I would have had some spare cash would have contemplated getting yet another one, but now I will never be able to because no matter what the outcome is, there will always be doubt.

Yeah once the doubt is there it sort of ruin's how you look at things...

tigerham

Sith Lord
Honestly I am sorry. Since certain situations in my Life over the last few years (some will know about) my eyes have been opened to more important things in Life. And it's upsetting to see people hurt in any way and by anything and this goes for innocent and guilty.

Again my last words are I am sincerely sorry to you all, Todd and Bram.

I wish you all a positive week ahead.

Ham

_Lee_

Sith Lord
tiefighterboy said:
lee gray said:

Or for the price of a Frothy Fanny-eh,Lee?? :D

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
tigerham said:
Honestly I am sorry. Since certain situations in my Life over the last few years (some will know about) my eyes have been opened to more important things in Life. And it's upsetting to see people hurt in any way and by anything and this goes for innocent and guilty.

Ham

You did not hurt me at all. I just think the whole thing has been civil...especially for our forum. There are things more important in life...but we are on a Vintage star wars toys forum.....so this sometimes becomes a topic of discussion.....tits sometimes too. :wink:

Bramistuta25

Sith Lord
tigerham said:

Ham

Ham,

We all know you mean well.

Take care buddy

:wink:

lee gray

Sith Lord
Palitoy78 said:
tiefighterboy said:
lee gray said:

Or for the price of a Frothy Fanny-eh,Lee?? :D
reminds me of the chocolate milkshake i had yesterday made with half milk and half ice cream, was very frothy but atleast that tasted nice.

Ham is a good guy.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Ham, I commend and applaud your faith in Human nature.

There are terrible things that happen in the world, and understand your perspective.

I do think the issue here, is that to receive any sort of forgiveness, one needs to seek it in the first place, that's a problem if the main party will not comment.

A lot of people will be affected by this, should the worse be true, but should it be the case, I think to report to the relevant authorities would be the best, and to let the law of the land take its course.

Again I applaud your outlook on life, and mate, I do understand what you are saying, however, differences of opinion, debate, comment, and discussion are inevitable, I have to applaud the fact that this forum promotes a freedom of speech that would not be tolerated on other forums, and all have a right to an opinion, including yourself Ham.

tigerham

Sith Lord
Michael, thank you sincerely for your kind words my friend.

I quote "I do think the issue here, is that to receive any sort of forgiveness, one needs to seek it in the first place, that's a problem if the main party will not comment.".

You're absolutely right and this is why I say the sooner this is resolved the better but this is out of our hands and the outcome will depend on the party involved.

I do understand and maybe a few years ago I would have been sitting in the same seats as many on here but when certain things happen in your Life that really do wake you up you see things from a much bigger perspective.

Thank you again for your understanding Michael and wish you a positive week ahead, sincerely.

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
1320536389383122.gif

spoons

Grand Master
Interesting pics from FF4 but I'm very confuse by Ham's posts - peace and love to all seems to be the outcome :)

Just to play devils advocate can we be sure the cards weren't poorly sealed recently? and without proof of a link to Toni they only represent an unknown person's bad attempts at forging cards

Although admittedly they are the proof that plenty of these unused cards existed

I think Grant said he had proof that would clear Toni's name - I presume this came to nothing?

I look forward to the next exciting installment and Mr P's plan of compensation by means of unused cardbacks is a great one :lol:

Chico

Jedi Knight
I've been digging out the moc that i have which i believe originated from Toni and will post images in the next few days. Hopefully they will be of use in regards to patterns with bubble types, cardbacks and figures etc.

There are a few things that don't sit right with me in regards to the new 'evidence' that Joiner brought to the event this weekend.

1) I thought we were waiting on a 'list' from him rather than forged examples?
2) Why not mention he had clearly forged examples as evidence when first posting?
3) It seems like a sudden 'orgy' of evidence when previously even columbo would have been head scratching.
4) They are so obviously fake, even to a newbie like me. I mean f*@king iron marks on the card and bubble!?! If you were experimenting thats fair enough but who'd be stupid enough to sell the test efforts? If you had 25k cardbacks you'd think he could burn through a couple first finessing your technique!!! The Toni Moc i have are all mint, two have 90% grades from UKG.

Apologies if some of the above have been answered... I did try and concentrate for the >70 thread pages but its all a bit hazy. ;)

Btw, this is not a defence of Toni. I'm highly dubious about these moc now given the ebay activity and silence from him. it's just this new 'evidence' that i'm questioning...

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
They are resals for sure...Toni's....Who knows??? Does this redeem Joiner for all damage he has done....No. Could he have made these...........Well...he did bring them. :wink:

spoons

Grand Master
Chico said:
1) I thought we were waiting on a 'list' from him rather than forged examples?
2) Why not mention he had clearly forged examples as evidence when first posting?

Hmmmmm....two very good points

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
spoons said:
I think Grant said he had proof that would clear Toni's name - I presume this came to nothing?

It was looking like this from contacting people who where dealing back in the early days who refuted the claim.

As we have collectedly put more 'evidence' together, it appears that has now been replaced by outrage.

I'm trying to get more information on this, but its not know these people I know first hand. I do know that others are having dialogue with these people and will hopefully bring them into the fold as has been politely requested.

And don't even feel right naming people who I don't know or haven't talked to, but am hoping that they will make their conclusions know at some point.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom