rebelscum petition to ban u-grades from sale

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1118376/

I've started a petition on rebelscum to ban the sale of u-grades on their forum.

Please lend your support to this cause!

:)

cheers Jason

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
I would, but my account on RS was deleted within 24hrs of being set-up because my account name wasn't a Star Wars related name!?!?!? Apparently its a new rule they've set-up... think I'll stay on here if that's the rules.

Stargeezer

Sith Lord
SAVORY100 said:
I would, but my account on RS was deleted within 24hrs of being set-up because my account name wasn't a Star Wars related name!?!?!? Apparently its a new rule they've set-up... think I'll stay on here if that's the rules.

I find it odd if that would be true (i mean deleted because your name hasn't got something to do with star wars).
What username did you try to use? Many if not most on RS have a username unrelated to Star Wars.

PGowdy

Grand Master
SAVORY100 said:

That can't be true!? Did they actually send you a message saying that?? If so could you post a screen shot. That just seems too ridiculous. Even for RS.

Jediknight3263827

Jedi Master
yep its true i made an account just before xmas and mine was deleted for same reason,so i had to make a new account :(
they say its got to be a star wars name :lol:

Jediknight3263827

Jedi Master
Rebelscum.com Forums
To me Jan 8

Dear JK_3263827,

Effective Immediately, all new accounts must use a Star Wars related username. If your account was deleted, please reregister with a Star Wars name and your account will be approved.

Unfortunately your registration at Rebelscum.com Forums did not meet our membership requirements. Therefore your registration was deleted.

Sorry,
Rebelscum.com Forums

PGowdy

Grand Master
Jediknight3263827 said:
yep its true i made an account just before xmas and mine was deleted for same reason,so i had to make a new account :(
they say its got to be a star wars name :lol:

Oh my god!!! That's insane. That's now the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard come out of that place. Un-****ing believable. Wow.
I thought i'd heard everything. :shock:

So has Joe O, Joseph Y, Itfciain , Plantman and the like had to change their name?? Or is it just new members? Either way it's a real dick move from them.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Jediknight3263827 said:
Rebelscum.com Forums
To me Jan 8

Dear JK_3263827,

Effective Immediately, all new accounts must use a Star Wars related username. If your account was deleted, please reregister with a Star Wars name and your account will be approved.

Unfortunately your registration at Rebelscum.com Forums did not meet our membership requirements. Therefore your registration was deleted.

Sorry,
Rebelscum.com Forums

Mine was the same email as this, oddly I'd used the same user name as I use on here and for that matter the one I use on many other forums/sites I've been a member of over the years. Its the same name I've used since I was probably 12 filling in high scores on Spectrum games... thing is, no longer being 12, I don't feel the need to have a star wars related user name to access a star wars forum. :roll:

I'll stay here with the grown-ups. We can swear and everything here! :lol:

PGowdy

Grand Master
SAVORY100 said:
Jediknight3263827 said:
Rebelscum.com Forums
To me Jan 8

Dear JK_3263827,

Sorry,
Rebelscum.com Forums

Mine was the same email as this, oddly I'd used the same user name as I use on here and for that matter the one I use on many other forums/sites I've been a member of over the years. Its the same name I've used since I was probably 12 filling in high scores on Spectrum games... thing is, no longer being 12, I don't feel the need to have a star wars related user name to access a star wars forum. :roll:

I'll stay here with the grown-ups. We can swear and everything here! :lol:

Wow, i'm sorry to all RS fans, but what an absolute bag of dicks. That's unreal. And well done for just walking away and not bowing to such a ridiculous request. **** them. Bloody idiotic beyond words.

Jediknight3263827

Jedi Master
best thing is the username JK-3263827 couldnt be more star wars the diks :lol:
JK is for Jedi Knight and 3263827 is the number of the garbage compactor that Han shouts out :lol:

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Jediknight3263827 said:
JK is for Jedi Knight and 3263827 is the number of the garbage compactor that Han shouts out :lol:

Brilliant! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PGowdy

Grand Master
Jediknight3263827 said:

That's one of the best things i've heard all year. :lol: Morons. :lol:
Did you try rebelscumcansuckmydick? That might have counted. :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom