Re: The vintage shop directory **2022 Update**

Clawrence

Jedi Knight
New shop opening today at 12 in Weston Super Mud

Baker Street Toy Collective
35 Baker Street
Weston Super Mare
BS23 1AJ

Oooo nice, I have just added it to the map. Haven't been there since being a kid, have fond memories of the Pier and the Tropicana (the one with the big pineapple slide) We used to stay in a caravan at Brean down. Highlight of the holiday was watching the cars get stuck in the mud and then being dragged out by a tractor😆

UKS

Jedi Knight
I adore W-S-M! I have been every year since I started school - My much older sister took me and it was my sole "holiday" of the year. We still go, but now we take my kids along as well!

Tropicana has gone alas, and the pier burnt down, taking a lot of old arcade games with them (inc Star Wars!) - new pier is lovely but not the same.

I've picked up lots of retro stuff over the years in WSM - Palitoy Star Wars figures back in the nineties, then GI Joe, Ring Raiders, Centurions, and lots of great comics!

I will have to pop down and check out this shop. I think this must be the 3rd or even 4th retro collectables in the town!

UKS

Clawrence

Jedi Knight
Just Updated the map for 2022 and will contine to add throughout the year, if you spot any new shops just drop a post on here and i will add to the map.
Few new shops added including: 4everetro in Eccleshill Village, Bradford BD2 2HL & Retro by Ronnie 66 Goring Rd, Worthing BN12 4AH:cool:

AndyPreston

Jedi Knight
Supporter
MT Games in the Old Market Centre in Taunton have a small amount of vintage - watch out for repro weapons though.

lejackal

Grand Master
Blue Harvest Morley has closed apparently

Attachments

• 0E632BBF-B870-4359-ADE5-3B390842F808.png
    0E632BBF-B870-4359-ADE5-3B390842F808.png
    60.6 KB · Views: 25

lejackal

Grand Master
And cosmic toys could be added;

Cosmic Toys, 4-6 Kingsway Arcade, Foundry Street, Dewsbury, WF13 1DU, United Kingdom

Clawrence

Jedi Knight
Blue Harvest Toys added to the map:cool:. They have a stall within Morley Antiques Centre
Unit One, Alexandra Mills, Baker St, Morley, Leeds LS27 0QH

spoons

Grand Master
Good to see this still growing. The Nicholas Building needs removing from Sheffield as the stalls moved to the indie arcade

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom