Quick thank you

itfciain

Grand Master
Just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone that came and said hello at Celebration - have met quite a few of you before at Furthest From but was still nice to put more names to faces/forum names

Christian, Neil and I had a great time down there - stall was nice & busy and I am sure we got the word out there for GW Acrylic

I plan to do the same again in Orlando next year, and may even fly over my dwarf like helper to give me a hand - so hopefully all of those who are coming will be able to come and say hello again (and can use us as a meeting point)

Two quick things from this year - finally met Joe O - having been talking to this guy for about 8 years now and never met him so that is one off the bucket list. I can also confirm that Mumbo and Junior Chubb are in fact two different people (despite the rumours) - although they were never in th same room together at Celebration - that would be one hell of a disguise if they are the same person

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Really good to see you too! Finally t put a face to name with Neil as well. You guys (Christian too of course) do such great work for us chaps, you deserve all the thanks, visits and sales you no doubt got across the weekend! :D

Joe

Grand Master
itfciain said:
Two quick things from this year - finally met Joe O - having been talking to this guy for about 8 years now and never met him so that is one off the bucket list.

You also got me to come back to your hotel room too! :lol: :lol:

Great to finally meet you Iain and thanks again mate I owe you!

jackabina

Sith Lord
I'd like to echo what Iain said except the 'dwarf' bit!. Had a great weekend, made all the better by you guys. Thanks again chaps.

itfciain

Grand Master
Joe said:
itfciain said:
Two quick things from this year - finally met Joe O - having been talking to this guy for about 8 years now and never met him so that is one off the bucket list.

You also got me to come back to your hotel room too! :lol: :lol:

Great to finally meet you Iain and thanks again mate I owe you!

Haha - yes, just a shame Neil was there (not sure he is up for threesomes unless Todd is involved)

And yes, you still owe me a beer - buying a round at a free bar doesn't count !

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
Bought a case from the GW stand at Celebration but didn't introduce myself, felt a bit of a nob saying hi I'm from SWF :oops:

Top cases as always, been buying from Christian for many years, even before it was GW I think. It's great to see the company growing from strength to strength, defo the best cases on the market place 8)

itfciain

Grand Master
Lee Gregory said:
Bought a case from the GW stand at Celebration but didn't introduce myself, felt a bit of a nob saying hi I'm from SWF :oops:

Top cases as always, been buying from Christian for many years, even before it was GW I think. It's great to see the company growing from strength to strength, defo the best cases on the market place 8)

Surprised we didn't recognise you from your Avatar - maybe you have a coat on ?

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
itfciain said:
Lee Gregory said:

Surprised we didn't recognise you from your Avatar - maybe you have a coat on ?

:lol:

jackabina

Sith Lord
If that is you in the pic lee, you should have followed joe back to our room. :lol: :lol:
.............but I know it's not..................I met you :D

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
jackabina said:
If that is you in the pic lee, you should have followed joe back to our room. :lol: :lol:
.............but I know it's not..................I met you :D

Forgive my ignorance, I met a few folk, but don't recognise your forum name :oops:

jackabina

Sith Lord
Haha, it's ok mate. I ws the handsome one on the GW Acrylic stand doing most of the selling :wink:

Joe

Grand Master
itfciain said:

:lol: I went in to buy you and Neil a drink and then Rich told me they were free! I only have one pair of hands you know! :lol:

jackabina

Sith Lord
Joe said:
itfciain said:

:lol: I went in to buy you and Neil a drink and then Rich told me they were free! I only have one pair of hands you know! :lol:
You got home alright then mate?

Joe

Grand Master
I did Neil thanks mate, hope you aren't mad at me for leaving you with Iain for a few more hours?? Really appreciated your offer of a lift but the Mrs was nagging me to get back (she thought I was going to leave at 1pm!).

jackabina

Sith Lord
Think nothing of it pal. As long as you got home ok. I got in trouble to. I told my missus I would be home on saturdat 8) :lol:

Nita Nitro

Jedi Knight
I had a great time in London on Friday and it was great to meet you guys and pick up some display acrylic at the same time :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom