Pomse2001 Collection Updated 16-09-2023

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Dannymanic said:
Wow Lars! You're building an army of vintage Star Wars figures ready to take over the world! :D

I am not sure they can take over the world :lol: But yes as a variant collector it is easy to build an army of figures, there is so many variants 8)

I am also army building on a few characters for some scenes I will make in the future so not all my luke x-wing, imperial gunners, a-wing pilots and death squad commanders is variants but many of them are :D

Hooch

Jedi Knight
Looking great. I do like the 1st picture with all the Potf, especially 3 of the boxes but maybe I am biased :)
As I was scrolling down its like 'oh a army of Jawas...no its a army of Greedo's...no its a army of..... :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hooch said:
Looking great. I do like the 1st picture with all the Potf, especially 3 of the boxes but maybe I am biased :)
As I was scrolling down its like 'oh a army of Jawas...no its a army of Greedo's...no its a army of..... :lol:

Thanks Hooch for the kind words :D I will soon have some more pictures in the thread, the droid/ewok picture does also need to be updated :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Sideofstarwars said:
I would like to like them. Where are they . Photobucket wants money for premium let me guess.

There are only a few pictures of my collection sorry. But if you can't see them then use
photobucket fixer in google chrome then you can see all the pictures for free :wink:

Latest posts

Top Bottom