Pomse2001 Collection Updated 16-09-2023

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Insane collection Lars, your Power of the Force boxed stuff are my favourite. Nice Luke Stormtrooper army as well. :shock:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
Insane collection Lars, your Power of the Force boxed stuff are my favourite. Nice Luke Stormtrooper army as well. :shock:

Thanks for the kind words :lol: Yes it is dangerous to collect variants :lol: I am also very happy with my POTF collection. The Ewok Battle Wagon is in MISB :D and in one of the Ewok playsets there is 4 bend moc, I think it is cool that they sold them with bend moc inside those boxes :shock:

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
theforceuk said:

Thanks for the kind words :lol: Yes it is dangerous to collect variants :lol: I am also very happy with my POTF collection. The Ewok Battle Wagon is in MISB :D and in one of the Ewok playsets there is 4 bend moc, I think it is cool that they sold them with bend moc inside those boxes :shock:

Yeah I also have that set Lars, it's from my childhood collection. Didn't 't realise how rare the Ewok battle set was. :oops:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
Pomse2001 said:
theforceuk said:

Yeah I also have that set Lars, it's from my childhood collection. Didn't 't realise how rare the Ewok battle set was. :oops:

Cool that you have such a set from your childhood :shock: yes the set is rare, was your set also sold with moc inside or was it baggies inside the box ?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Andy1972 said:
I'm new to this forum
Are any of you items for sale?

Hi andy welcome to the forum, sorry mate this are pictures from my own collection and most of the figures are variants that I collect :D

But I have some extra figures and some vehicles so maybe I can help :D Do you need some figures or vehicles ?

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
My set was with the cards, still have the bent cardbacks and origional figures. Missing part of the catapult which I'm sure is somewhere. :?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
My set was with the cards, still have the bent cardbacks and origional figures. Missing part of the catapult which I'm sure is somewhere. :?

Cool my set with catapult is also with moc :D I hope you find the missing part :wink:

Latest posts

Top Bottom