Please Delete

Palifan

Sith Lord
That's one amazing collection and display :D

Such a great achievement and I#d probably be found hanging around in that area of the house all the time if it were mine....at least you'd always know where to find me!

Thanks for sharing the update and great work all round.

Ian

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
Palifan said:
That's one amazing collection and display :D

Such a great achievement and I#d probably be found hanging around in that area of the house all the time if it were mine....at least you'd always know where to find me!

Thanks for sharing the update and great work all round.

Ian

You are right about that, the Mrs always knows where to find me, she doesn't even say what you doing in here :lol:

Thanks Ian

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
When you say you're going to do something Anthony, you don't do it by halves! Spectacular run mate - looks amazing.

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
Lom said:
When you say you're going to do something Anthony, you don't do it by halves! Spectacular run mate - looks amazing.

Thanks Martin I am pleased with the end result, glad you like it and thanks for the feedback.

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
Scarifpacific said:
Really, really nice. I'm loving the comics too. One of my favourite Spideys too - #300 :D

I loved the new Venom movie, I thought Tom Hardy was brilliant, I bought the comic after watching the film.

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
Wreck-It Ralph said:
Andyclarke said:
Simply stunning display and collection Anthony. Question is where's that Fett going to go!!?? :D :D

Good Question Andy I will have to get imaginative if I ever get one of those.

It'll be a nice problem to have!

Seriously though superb mate. Really pleased for you.

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Smashing display. It looks like a labour of love. Simple but very smart, I love those silver surrounds. The whole corridor looks like an old theatre or cinema. I'd love to have a gander at all those comics! That's a real achievement that is, well done mate. Andy

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
Robstyley said:
Smashing display. It looks like a labour of love. Simple but very smart, I love those silver surrounds. The whole corridor looks like an old theatre or cinema. I'd love to have a gander at all those comics! That's a real achievement that is, well done mate. Andy

Thanks Andy I am happy with the overall look. At one stage I was going to replace the Ticket Booth with a Life Size Han Carbonite hanging on the wall but my Mrs wanted to keep the Ticket Booth so it stayed. I was not happy with some of the comics in one of the displays so I have just ordered a few more from the States to replace them so once I get them I will change the display and update my photo's.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom