Play set quality

lejackal

Grand Master
Has anyone else bought the Navarro Cantina and found it doesn't click together properly?

2F9EC9F2-F8E5-4611-A727-D04B352A01F0.jpeg

I often see complaints about Hasbro build quickly but I think this is my first experience of it

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Mine hasn't come yet as I ordered another item with it, and both will be sent together when the other item is in stock. When it does arrive, I'll let you know if I have the same problem.

lejackal

Grand Master
I'm tempted to send it back. I could glue it or adjust the holes myself to make it fit and stay together but I just don't think I should have to after shelling out 50 quid on it. Fingers crossed yours is better

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
I'm tempted to send it back. I could glue it or adjust the holes myself to make it fit and stay together but I just don't think I should have to after shelling out 50 quid on it. Fingers crossed yours is better
In your position, I'd definitely complain at the very least. Hasbro should offer to replace it, and you never know, they might even throw in some kind of freebie as an apology as well :).

Mind you, I rather suspect that the defect in your playset may be common to the entire batch, so Hasbro may be receiving more complaints than just yours... mine too in all likelihood!

lejackal

Grand Master
I bought it through Star Action Figures and they have sent me a returns label today so I can send it back and they'll send a new one. As you say it's likely a batch issue so I'm not holding my breath that the replacement will be any better 🙄

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
I bought it through Star Action Figures and they have sent me a returns label today so I can send it back and they'll send a new one. As you say it's likely a batch issue so I'm not holding my breath that the replacement will be any better 🙄
That's where I bought mine from too :). I ordered another non-Star Wars figure with mine though, and that isn't due in stock for a few weeks (unless it comes in early of course), so they would normally put a playset aside for me until they can fulfil the whole order. However, I did notice that their website had the Nevarro playset as being out of stock for a time, but back in stock again now, so who knows which batch my playset will be from?... I'll keep you posted whatever happens, and please let me know if your replacement set is any better.🤞

lejackal

Grand Master
Will do Jeremy. And to be clear to anyone else reading I don't have an issue with SAF, just this set!

lejackal

Grand Master
6E4582C7-BA8E-4226-82E3-97C40FC02829.jpeg

Well the replacement arrived and it goes together much better than the original. Total turnaround including me sending the first email and returning the original 8 days (replacement randomly delivered by royal mail today, Sunday !?!)

Overall fantastic service from SAF and at the second attempt a functional play set from Hasbro.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom