Archived Palitoy stuff, EFX Luke X Wing Helmet, 1977 Press Material-ALL SOLD PLEASE DELETE

Palifan

Sith Lord
Just wanted to let everyone know that my shipment of figures arrived today from Mark and he did a top notch job on the packing and getting them out so quickly. Really well described (just as new), and a great person to deal with.

Big thanks and very recommended! :D

Ian

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Palifan said:
Just wanted to let everyone know that my shipment of figures arrived today from Mark and he did a top notch job on the packing and getting them out so quickly. Really well described (just as new), and a great person to deal with.

Big thanks and very recommended! :D

Ian

Thanks Ian, appreciate it :)

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Got my figures from Mark today & am really pleased with them & his speedy & secure packaging, many thanks!

Only wanted a PD to start with, this bloody SW stuff is to addictive lol, but they will stand nicely next to the 3 pack I have & I can play :D

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Frunkstar said:
Got my figures from Mark today & am really pleased with them & his speedy & secure packaging, many thanks!

Only wanted a PD to start with, this bloody SW stuff is to addictive lol, but they will stand nicely next to the 3 pack I have & I can play :D

You're very welcome Frank, thank you.

And thanks to everyone who's bought one or more so far.

Got some more stuff to add soon including a Medicom RAH ESB Fett, super deformed Medicom ESB Fett and the Amazon Exclusive Vintage Collection Slave 1.

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Dark Sith Lord said:
Hi mate. Lovely Amazon VC Slave one there! I recently brought one myself and their look awesome! 8) Good luck with the sales :)

Thanks mate, it is a really cool piece and had mine on pre-order. Then when they first started shipping there were some really nasty tales of poor shipping practices and parts missing so I was relieved when mine showed up intact.

I've just decided to shift and focus my collection towards almost 100% vintage stuff - mainly Micro Collection and Popy figures and need to free up some space.

David Tree

Jedi Master
Bummer spotted way too late as most of these would have taken for the Farthest From display, if the Tusken, Ben and Snag are still available, please let me know, plus any others if possible please? :)
All the best,
Dave

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
List is up to date Dave, drop me a line. The 3 you mention are still up for grabs, but if you want the rest then I'll work you a decent price out.

Cheers
Mark

Jez

Sith Lord
I can't believe that the Ben & IG88 are still there at those prices.
I received my Luke XW yesterday (the first day it could possibly arrive after i bought it on Saturday afternoon!).
Frustratingly good packaging; took me ages to open it!

Thanks again

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom