Palitoy ESB carded values

spoons

Grand Master
steve_tomlinson said:
I can't remember to be honest. So many bottles of Jack Daniels (and nice palitoys) have passed through my hands since, that I cant remember :oops: I think your Han came from the same guy on RS didnt it, or have I got that mixed up? I knew in total he had three or four 41bks and i remember one being Leia Hoth.

A fine reason for memory loss :lol:

It was Ryan (thoroakenfelder) who was selling them, pals were just cheaper then - holes or no holes

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
Bloody hell Steve I would have had that off you in a flash if it was availabe I suppose you may have sold it before I got to know you. I could exchanged a few cases of JD for it. Beautiful pic by the way

Andy yes that 41 Han Bespin went.pretty cheap in my opinion, but I was grateful all the same, I've not seen another available since. If I get round to it I shatry and post a pic if it.

sith-smith

Grand Master
I think the biggest reason was that they were sold in the states, where concern over Palitoy is just less than here. Same when that PD sold on RS last year.

sith-smith

Grand Master
Not for all of it, but Mr_Palitoy's website has a lot of it. Check his signature/profile. You should find a link to his site.

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
I think a price guide on the cardback guide would require too much maintenance and be inherently inaccurate. Have fleshed out the character variations recently am going to add bubble variations next.

:)

cheers Jason

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
I have to say Jason's site was one of the first ones I looked at years ago when I was thinking about branching off into Palitoy and it is one of the best reference sites out there.

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
tiefighterboy said:
I have to say Jason's site was one of the first ones I looked at years ago when I was thinking about branching off into Palitoy and it is one of the best reference sites out there.

Cheers, glad it is of use to other collectors. Have finished adding the bubble variations now.

:)

Jason

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom