Palitoy 20 Back Set Complete

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
Just completed my Palitoy 20 Back set so I thought I'd take a pic of them all together 8)

Now I have to finish off my 12 Back set. I may post a pic of what I have so far as I can't see myself finding the remaining two anytime soon.

IMG_5536.jpg

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
weasel said:
Great set 8) :D
What grade are the graded ones?

Cheers!

The Death Star Droid and Luke Pilot are both 85's, Greedo and R5 are both 80's and the Hammerhead is a 75. I haven't got around to sending the others and only just received the Power Droid.

How come the Palitoy logo is in a different position on the R5-D4?

No idea really :? Maybe they just thought it looked better there (and didn't cover R5's leg). I suppose its covering a bit of boring sand :)

Palitoy Hunter

Padawan
Cracking looking set there, did you buy them graded or send them ?, and did any coem from paul (joey) jordan ?.
Love the power droid, if i remember rightly he was a bitch to find at one time ment to be the hardest to track down.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Darth Wensleydale said:
weasel said:
Great set 8) :D
What grade are the graded ones?

Cheers!

The Death Star Droid and Luke Pilot are both 85's, Greedo and R5 are both 80's and the Hammerhead is a 75. I haven't got around to sending the others and only just received the Power Droid.

How come the Palitoy logo is in a different position on the R5-D4?

No idea really :? Maybe they just thought it looked better there (and didn't cover R5's leg). I suppose its covering a bit of boring sand :)

Very nice, they all look great.
What 12 backs are you missing? Chewy?

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
Palitoy Hunter said:
Cracking looking set there, did you buy them graded or send them ?, and did any coem from paul (joey) jordan ?.
Love the power droid, if i remember rightly he was a bitch to find at one time ment to be the hardest to track down.

I bought the Hammerhead already graded but I sent in the others. Some did come from Joey, he's a top bloke 8)

Just need Luke and Han for my 12 backs now Weasel. I have a Chewy which is the most difficult one but Luke is the most expensive :roll: I'll post up some pics of the set so far when I get a mo.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom