Completed palitoy run

sith-smith

Grand Master
So will you extend on the 18, 45a's ?
Already have, but but as part of my focus on the first 10 ESB figures...

10 debut 45a - Copy.jpg

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
What cards are you looking for next ?
I've been reading the Mr palitoy site - are you continuing with the first 20
or the debut cards ?

sith-smith

Grand Master
What cards are you looking for next ?
I've been reading the Mr palitoy site - are you continuing with the first 20
or the debut cards ?
The problem with the first 20 is that there is no agreed list on what is/isn't available and that doesn't help my completist mentality...In other words I don't like going for a run unless I know for sure what's on there. And the first 20 generate so much debate/disagreement.

Apart from a 41b Dengar...which is also still hotly debated on whether it exists or not...I have everything on its debut card.

So really now it's a matter of looking at what I have and seeing if there's any potential runs I could conceivably complete.

I sort of create my own 'run' ideas and try to complete them... for example, all the the 20 back characters on each of the 3 45 back card types (45a, b and c). That run is now completed thanks to the 45a Hammerhead (I only just realised as I typed this reply) 😁

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
The problem with the first 20 is that there is no agreed list on what is/isn't available and that doesn't help my completist mentality...In other words I don't like going for a run unless I know for sure what's on there. And the first 20 generate so much debate/disagreement.

Apart from a 41b Dengar...which is also still hotly debated on whether it exists or not...I have everything on its debut card.

So really now it's a matter of looking at what I have and seeing if there's any potential runs I could conceivably complete.

I sort of create my own 'run' ideas and try to complete them... for example, all the the 20 back characters on each of the 3 45 back card types (45a, b and c). That run is now completed thanks to the 45a Hammerhead (I only just realised as I typed this reply) 😁
Congratulations again on another finished run.
Does Jason need to update his site with the hammerhead you acquired, as when I read the 45a page last night it mentions "Confirmed examples are also missing for Hammerhead, Leia Organa Bespin Gown, Yoda and Ugnaught." ?

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
A massive back slap, thigh pinch and tummy rub to you Gary. It time for the Oxford English Dictionary to update their definition of patience.

sith-smith

Grand Master
Congratulations again on another finished run.
Does Jason need to update his site with the hammerhead you acquired, as when I read the 45a page last night it mentions "Confirmed examples are also missing for Hammerhead, Leia Organa Bespin Gown, Yoda and Ugnaught." ?
I have mentioned this to him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom