Our Survey Says

ODB

Jedi Master
So I won a loose Imperial Sniper on Ebay for a good price, paid and today I find that my payment has been refunded and I have the message:

"I had some items to post off that I had sold of which the sniper was one and didnt notice it had fallen on the floor , my dog got it and has chewed the top so its trashed"

So hands up if you think this is true? Yeah didn't think so. Wouldn't mind but this is the second time that I've won a sniper only for the seller to go back on it.

Any one have a loose sniper then?

aussiejames

Sith Lord
Ask for a picture or he gets a neg. I've had a " it got lost on the bus as I was going to the post office" story :roll: I kinda feel bad for sellers when the 'story' is true ( I do know someone who had a MOC Sise Fromm eaten by his dog) but chances are .....

Imperial nut

Sith Lord
copy and paste:

Dear ......

My collecting focus is mini-rigs like the the one you had sold me. But my sub-focus is collecting Vintage star wars that have been chewed by household pets recently, its vintage item modern damage focus!!
So imagine my joy when you informed me that you had one such item which i had already bought, and with especialy fresh gnaw marks.
And this will go perfectly with Rebel transporter that was infested with gerbiils.

This may be odd but i would love obtain the mini-rig and please post the item by fed-ex if you can, once you have recieved the funds through paypal, ASAP.
Also if you can, please dont clean the item as dog drool adds value, one more thing could you include a photo of the dog???

Yours .........

Let me know his reply :twisted:

Lee Bullock

Jedi Knight
Imperial nut said:
copy and paste:

Dear ......

My collecting focus is mini-rigs like the the one you had sold me. But my sub-focus is collecting Vintage star wars that have been chewed by household pets recently, its vintage item modern damage focus!!
So imagine my joy when you informed me that you had one such item which i had already bought, and with especialy fresh gnaw marks.
And this will go perfectly with Rebel transporter that was infested with gerbiils.

This may be odd but i would love obtain the mini-rig and please post the item by fed-ex if you can, once you have recieved the funds through paypal, ASAP.
Also if you can, please dont clean the item as dog drool adds value, one more thing could you include a photo of the dog???

Yours .........

Let me know his reply :twisted:

BEST.POST.EVER. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ODB

Jedi Master
I have asked for photos and proof of the alleged damage but haven't heard anything. Whats that smell, oh its bullshit.

ODB

Jedi Master
Excuse the double post as it were, but it does get better the Sniper is back on email with a much higher starting price. I await a response for this new development.

Joe

Grand Master
Why don't you just send him an email with hypnotoad and watch as he crumbles and sends it on to you in perfect condition as you bought it. :lol:

DarthStanley

Sith Lord
Supporter
Report him to ebay ODB & post them links of the completed listing when you won it for £29.99 & his current listing with the much higher starting bid price & neg the idiot! :twisted:

ODB

Jedi Master
I've emailed it all off to Ebay and said that I will neg him. They have replied saying thats there's nothing wrong and that they will remove any negative feedback. Glad to see that Ebay are still incompetent.

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
ODB said:
I've emailed it all off to Ebay and said that I will neg him. They have replied saying thats there's nothing wrong and that they will remove any negative feedback. Glad to see that Ebay are still incompetent.

Nothing wrong with ****ing people over as long as they make money....I ****in hate Ebay.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom