Other Vintage Collections

burnsy

Sith Lord
Andy, cool Battle Beasts mate.
I have about 20 loose from the first wave, but would love to have some unopened packs.
Those you have are later figures I think???

The original line had different packaging.

Really cool figures and bring back great memories as a kid.

plantman

Sith Lord
Cheers Stu, there is 1 pack from the first series, the others are series 2.

I may try and pick up a few more, there was the laser versions as well which are quite expensive japanses variations.

I never got one with the sun crest on it though which could beat all the others. :)

burnsy

Sith Lord
Congrats on completing your Centurions run aswell mate.
I have one boxed figure and it's one of my favourites.

I may have to try and put together a full run like you one day

plantman

Sith Lord
They were very cool figures and deceptively large.

There is a seller in japan on ebay who does them, he takes ridiculous best offers as well, then if you deal outside ebay he knock even more off, ill try and get the sellers name for you.

Andy

Jukesy

Sith Lord
Cool figures lads, very impressive indeed :mrgreen:

On the subject of Battle Beasts i have all of series 1 & 2 figures loose and most of series 3 (only missing two)
Tangolin Pangolin and Bodacious Bovine to complete the series so if anybody has these loose and interested in selling please give me a shout.

Added to my A-Team collection with these, my only gripe is that theyre in a worse condition that was listed on ebay :evil:

Python.jpg

Cobra.jpg

Viper.jpg

Rattler.jpg

Jukesy

Sith Lord
Yes mate, have the complete run of the carded figures now :mrgreen: gonna save me money and time and not bother with anything else in the A-Team line i.e vehicles

plantman

Sith Lord
Just thought id post up my Centurions finished set as i was bored :)

im so dying to get them out and play with them..the figures that is

burnsy

Sith Lord
I love that set Andy, very, very cool :mrgreen:

I have Rockwell boxed and he is one of my favourite items.

Has it taken you long to complete the set mate?

plantman

Sith Lord
Cheers Stu,

i meant to PM you the sellers name who i got them off, if i can track back in paypal ill have a look, its taken me a while to get a boxed De Terror, ive missed out on a few and seen some overpriced ones. I think its been about 9months between getting them all. I nearly sold them at one point but im glad i didnt. :)

burnsy

Sith Lord
I've just had a look and Rockwell seems to be the most common figure being sold.

I may have to keep my eyes open.

Do you have them loose aswell?? Wonder what they are like as toys to play with (not for me....the kids obviously!)

Noticed a few vehicles for sale as well.

Used to love that cartoon.

plantman

Sith Lord
no i dont have them loose, but i wouldnt mind having them to get a feel of them again :) they only seem to be available in the US or Japan though. I havnt looked into getting vehicles..probably cos i never had them as a child.

Jukesy

Sith Lord
weasel said:
Cool figs Jukesy. 8)
Are there many A-Team figs?
Not really mate, just the main guys plus Amy Allen then they decided there was nobody for them to crusade against so they released 4 bad guys to compensate :mrgreen:

slim

Sith Lord
great collections in this thread guys keep em coming , i used to have some A-team figs a long time ago....i remember my mum bribing me with them so i went to the dentist :D

slim

A

Anonymous

Didn't even know you could get these.

Had all figures from wave 1 when I was a kid. Loved Battlestar - not had the courage to watch the new series :)

Wave 1 had 6 figures:- Commander Adama / Imperious Leader / Cylon Centurion / Lt. Starbuck / Ovion / Daggit.
Wave 2 had 4 figures:- Baltar / Cylon Commander / Boray / Lucifer.

Wave 1 are pretty easy to get hold of especially loose.
Wave 2 are the hardest to get hold of - even loose
There are 2 multipacks that were made available a 4 pack & a 6 pack.

And yes they even had a variant - Daggit also came with a tan colour as well as the brown version.

The ships are even rarer especially the first batch because a kid in the States died choking on a missile so they were remade without the firing missiles!
The Command Ship was never released but the prototype went for $5000. Suppose that is the Holy Grail in the Galactica collecting world.

Top Bottom