Other Vintage Collections

tundra9

Sith Lord
Got these for my ninja focus, the ninja playset is beat to hell, but the bubbles are still sealed.
The Ninja men was just so funky I had to have them.
sam4723u.jpg

Not much to show, but here's the Ninja shelf so far:
sam4724.jpg

mumbo

Sith Lord
Those didi ninja's are cool 8) have you thought about adding gi joe quick kick to your collection, not a ninja but a Bruce Lee type character and a master of the Kung fu.

Use to love ninja stuff when I was younger, late 80's early 90's, there seemed to be an endless amount of ninja movies to rent out each weekend from our local store :)

Jr and I and some friends use to do ninja training :lol: walking on thin rails, jumping from high places, balance fighting on the rails and then at night time we would do knock down ginger but with a twist. We would knock and run as normal but also post a letter asking the residents to be vigilant and to keep doors locked and windows closed at night time because we were the neighbourhood watch ninja's :lol:

Are you considering any shurikens or nunchucks for your collection ?

tundra9

Sith Lord
Thought about Quick Kick, but I'm not sure if I just want Bruce Lee as the non masked warrior or not...

Me and my friends had a ninja club, we used to train in the woods and had a silence code, if any of us broke it we had to pay a £1000 fine... :lol:
I'm only going for the toys, so no weapons, don't have the space for much either, I only have 4 shelves to display my toys.

mumbo

Sith Lord
I guess it's good to have the option of getting him or not, if the shelves are looking a bit bare then you know how to fill em.

Yeah we were the ninja kids :lol: love the idea of a ninja club, did you have ninja id cards :) I loved the look of the ninja suit, always wanted one but never happened :(

tundra9

Sith Lord
Hehe, we didn't have id's, but our "leader" had a full fledged ninja suit with, sai swords and shurikens, borrowed the suit once, and my mom thought I was ridiculous
and that it was time I grew up....(15 years old at the time) :oops: :lol:

mumbo

Sith Lord
The guy with a suit just had to be the leader, I bet you were all very envious. At least you got the chance to wear it 8) a true ninja for the day, ahhh what do parents know :roll: does she know your collecting ninja toys now :lol:

Palifan

Sith Lord
Picked this one up recently for part of my slightly unfocused action figure collection (just going for slightly odd things). Anyway, thought you might like to see it as there's this whole ninja thing going on at the moment. :)

Attachments

• IMG_ninja.jpg
    IMG_ninja.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 125

mumbo

Sith Lord
I'd keep that chuck isolated from any other figures you have as he'll only end up kicking the **** out of them :D

Palifan

Sith Lord
Good point about keeping him away from the other figures, he'll just end up taking them out with that hammer toe of his! :lol:

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
mumbo said:
I guess it's good to have the option of getting him or not, if the shelves are looking a bit bare then you know how to fill em.

Yeah we were the ninja kids :lol: love the idea of a ninja club, did you have ninja id cards :) I loved the look of the ninja suit, always wanted one but never happened :(

Don't forget the scar on your chin is the result of our night time Ninja escapades Mumbo...

Falling through a garage roof while we were running away from something :lol:

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
My son loves He Man figs. He picked this up in NY recently....not originals, some sort of celebration pack. But cool

http://www.flickr.com/photos/94132256@N07/8610517936/

chazb73

Sith Lord
Just had my first flick through this thread brill, loving those ninjas btw.

anyone have any Bond stuff - I ws thinking of getting back into collecting a few pieces.

Top Bottom