Original Vlix loose with pictures (R2D2, Chewie, Thall-Joben and Kez-Iban too)

roguefel

Youngling
Pomse2001 said:
Cool items you have, so when do we see some prices ? :D

So, still didn´t close any deals on this guys. I´m almost going to eBay, but gonna try my luck in the forums one more time.

Vlix - US$4.000,00
Thall Joben - US$500,00
Chewie (with gun, I found it!) - US$200,00
Kez-Iban - US$75,00
R2D2 - Taking offers... I really dont know how to price this guy based on his conditions. The sticker have a really small dent and its yellow due to time passing.

If you guys need more pics or more info on anything, myself or the figures, just let me know!

roguefel

Youngling
Here they are, better pics.

Attachments

• IMG_0743.jpg
    IMG_0743.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 488
  • IMG_0752.jpg
    IMG_0752.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 491
  • IMG_0766.jpg
    IMG_0766.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 495
  • IMG_0771.jpg
    IMG_0771.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 492
  • IMG_0776.jpg
    IMG_0776.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 490

Pomse2001

Grand Master
roguefel said:
Pomse2001 said:
Cool items you have, so when do we see some prices ? :D

So, still didn´t close any deals on this guys. I´m almost going to eBay, but gonna try my luck in the forums one more time.

Vlix - US$4.000,00
Thall Joben - US$500,00
Chewie (with gun, I found it!) - US$200,00
Kez-Iban - US$75,00
R2D2 - Taking offers... I really dont know how to price this guy based on his conditions. The sticker have a really small dent and its yellow due to time passing.

If you guys need more pics or more info on anything, myself or the figures, just let me know!

thanks, to expensive for me :(

roguefel

Youngling
So, I know that a lot of people are skeptical about me coming from Brazil with this rare figures, from outside the collecting universe. But I got good news. I just completed my first sale to a guy in Wisconsin. Sold him a Genghis Rex (Dinosaucers). SInce I found out about Vlix, I took pictures of all my old toys and starting selling them, and the first one got home safe.

If anyone wants Vlix, Thall Joben, R2, Chewie or Kez-Iban, but doesnt feel safe in paying me, just reach to Hans Jacob Geyer on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/hans.geyer?fref=ts) and ask about me and the sale. Already warned him Im gonna use him as a reference. I finally got some reference so you guys feel safer. I´m for real, just want to sell this guys, and Im doing everything the right way, from the pictures to the paperwork and the packaging.

Prices are in previous posts. Thanks and just let me know if you need anything else.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom