Nice find in local paper

shawn_k

Sith Lord
Nice find indeed. Congrats! Did the seller give any info as to why they had so many panthor figures? Seems kind of strange unless they have a thing for purple cats. :)

steve180179

Padawan
there was a toy shop in porth south wales run by an old man which was mainly 80's toys he died and the shop was left to his daughter who sold off all the toys. The guy i bought them off said it was the last stuff left to sell

steve180179

Padawan
as for starwars collection today i had 25 vintage figures, at-at, millenium falcon, slave one, b- wing, ewok village, rebel transporter, jabba the hutt on throne, 5 mini rigs, ewok glider and catapult, **** loads of weapons in a bag alot i cant identify some he man and a team weapons in there. plus i had bout 10 figures i dont know anything about. It was another good find for £50

Bollux

Grand Master
get some pics on here mate, we can try to help you out with figures and weapons!

ewok village sounds interesting! :wink:

steve180179

Padawan
will do on wkend flat out at moment with work just found he man panther same as my 11 on ebay buy it now £115 lol

shawn_k

Sith Lord
steve180179 said:
there was a toy shop in porth south wales run by an old man which was mainly 80's toys he died and the shop was left to his daughter who sold off all the toys. The guy i bought them off said it was the last stuff left to sell

Thanks for sharing. I love reading the backstories that go with finds like these.

I look forward to seeing pics of the new find as well. Sounds like your newspaper ad is working well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom